The Student Room Group

Strathclyde v Glasgow

I am applying for sport this year at both Strathclyde and glasgow and they’re my top choices for this year but I’m struggling to narrow it down to one. I am also applying to Stirling, Edinburgh and aberdeen. I am hoping for anyone doing the course or any related course to give me an insight into the pros and cons of each course and the prospects. Thank you
Original post by am5272
I am applying for sport this year at both Strathclyde and glasgow and they’re my top choices for this year but I’m struggling to narrow it down to one. I am also applying to Stirling, Edinburgh and aberdeen. I am hoping for anyone doing the course or any related course to give me an insight into the pros and cons of each course and the prospects. Thank you

As far as I know Strathclyde is ranked much lower overall and in the sports league so if you think you have a chance to get into Glasgow then go for it. If not then I think Strathclyde is a bit easier to get accepted.
Reply 2
Is there anyone who has done or doing the sports course at Strathclyde or know anyone that has?
Original post by am5272
Is there anyone who has done or doing the sports course at Strathclyde or know anyone that has?

Hello @am5272 :smile: We may have a couple of ambassadors that might be able to answer your questions. We have an email address to put our applicants in touch with our students- [email protected] :^_^: We should hopefully be able to put you in touch with one of our students currently on our Sport & Physical Activity degree if you want to send an email there.

If you've any questions that you think I can help with feel free to drop me a message and I'll do my best! :colondollar:

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest