The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Euan...
I'm looking to apply for History or Law at Edinburgh. I meet the entry requirements for both courses, however don't have the complete requirements for this 'College' in the way of Standard Grades. Just wondering if its worth applying for at all?

I'm not quite sure what you're saying. Is it that you've got your BBBB highers but you haven't got Grade 3 or above in your standards in a foreign language and maths/science? You could contact admissions at the university to make sure, but if you don't fulfil the basics of the entry requirements I can't imagine them giving an offer.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Yeh I have the highers above the basic BBBB, and all the standard grades at above grade 3, except the foreign language...
Euan...
Yeh I have the highers above the basic BBBB, and all the standard grades at above grade 3, except the foreign language...

Well I would ring someone up in admissions and ask them (not today as it's a holiday), but I would have thought that unless you have special circumstances they're not likely to accept you. You could always resit the standard, or take a different foreign language at standard this year if you want to go to Edinburgh.

Latest

Trending

Trending