The Student Room Group

UBS Video Interview Questions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tish9999
For FT it’s the assessment centre. Did you apply for the internship? I guess internship people will have a telephone interview round after the video interview and then the assessment centre

No, I actually applied for the Spring Week. I had my video interview early December and never heard back.
Reply 21
Original post by Zxphyrs
Hey I did mine like 3 Wks ago so can’t remember that well but like someone else said it’s competency based, make sure you have some facts about the firm available to reference just in case, and some experiences that you feel may translate well over to your particular role

Thank you!! Do you know if they’re were any industry specific questions at all? And also, what current affairs knowledge were they after?

Cheers!
Original post by ccrr66
Thank you!! Do you know if they’re were any industry specific questions at all? And also, what current affairs knowledge were they after?

Cheers!

I felt like the video interview actually didn't require too much technical detail, so don't worry too much about that.

Focus more on understanding how your previous experiences align with what they're looking for and you should be able to give strong answers to all of the questions.

You also get around a minute to prepare for each question.

I wouldn't put too much hope into UBS, there seems to be a consensus on here that they are awful at processing and waiting times can extend to months for some.
Did you apply for the internship as well ? :smile:

Yeahh I did :smile: No one on here seems to have heard back so I have very little hope for UBS lol
what were the video questions?
Reply 25
I also did my interview for UBS ageeesss ago and haven't yet heard back
Original post by eeysmk

same
Original post by eeysmk

Which division?
Reply 28
Which division?

Technology.
Just to clarify, it was the video interview I did. I am yet to hear back about anything to do with an assessment centre
Think we’ve gotta take the L on this one lads if not one person has heard back yet 😂😂
Did anyone hear back anything ?
Did anyone hear back anything ?

Not seen anyone get a proper response yet, I havent either been a few months
Anyone cares to share the questions? I have to do mine this week.
Original post by florian__D
Anyone cares to share the questions? I have to do mine this week.

for which role?
Reply 34
Anyone heard back for the technology programme? At this point I think they decided to hire previous interns and just let the rest of us go.
Original post by mondon123
Not seen anyone get a proper response yet, I havent either been a few months

Did you hear back ?
For anyone who's awaiting a response,

I heard back a few weeks ago and was informed that the internship position I had applied for (Tech) had been filled.
Reply 37
My brother just spoke with a Rep of UBS and they told him the positions have not been filled. However they couldn't tell him when to expect a response.He applied last year and did the interviews
Anyone still waiting for to hear back from a UBS graduate application? Mines been standstill since my video interview last year ah
Original post by Zxphyrs
Hey I did mine like 3 Wks ago so can’t remember that well but like someone else said it’s competency based, make sure you have some facts about the firm available to reference just in case, and some experiences that you feel may translate well over to your particular role

Ooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending