The Student Room Group

Lloyds bank, Cyber Security Graduate Apprenticeship

I have got to the stage of my video assessment, Does anyone have any ideas what type of questions they are asking apart from the basic interview questions. anything technical? And what the next stage at the assessment centre involves?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, are you going for the Edinburgh one?I have just done the questions, hoping to hear back about the video soon, how long do you have to do it?Good luck!
Hey, yeah I'm going for the position in Edinburgh. Which questions do you mean? The online tests or did you do the video assessment?
Does anyone have the cyber security apprenticeship description? Tried clicking on my acc but it won’t open and also what location is this apprenticeship at? Many thanks
It's in Edinburgh, I don't have a screenshot on my phone but I'm sure it's on Lloyds website last time I checked.
Original post by MartinSmith123
It's in Edinburgh, I don't have a screenshot on my phone but I'm sure it's on Lloyds website last time I checked.

Oh. In that case I should withdraw my application even though passed through tests and video. thought it was in London 😂
In the video assessment can you recall what questions they asked you?
I haven't been offered an invite for the video part yet. Do you think it will be more technical questions or personality?
Original post by Loosegoose01
I haven't been offered an invite for the video part yet. Do you think it will be more technical questions or personality?

I think it's more personal questions like why do you want to work for Lloyds, why do you want this role? And teamworking I think will feature heavily
Okay cool, is it just that then an assessment day or do you know if there are further steps?
Reply 10
I have got to the stage of my video assessment, Does anyone have any ideas what type of questions they are asking apart from the basic interview questions. anything technical? And what the next stage at the assessment centre involves?

The questions generally aren't technical it'll be about you as a person .Have a list of achievements or times you've displayed the skills in the job description e.g creativity.And have a good overview of the role you're applying for. Good luck.
Original post by Vimb0
The questions generally aren't technical it'll be about you as a person .Have a list of achievements or times you've displayed the skills in the job description e.g creativity.And have a good overview of the role you're applying for. Good luck.

Thank you 😁 have you applied also?
Reply 12
Thank you 😁 have you applied also?

I applied to a bunch in finance including Lloyds I got a place at UBS and am deciding to go there.
If you have reached as far as the video part does that mean you have passed other sections or does everyone get invited to do the video?
If you have reached as far as the video part does that mean you have passed other sections or does everyone get invited to do the video?

I would assume so, but I'm not 100% sure
Reply 15

I'm pretty sure for most Apprenticeships you have to be invited because there's often a few days delay between application and video interview. My guess is it's determined by your performance on the test/character assessment they give you. Also the less people who do the video interview the less they have to watch.
Hey Sorry about the delay I was getting swamped with work and sneaking out to other job interviews including interview at House of CommonsYes the video comes in 3 partsWhat are your hobbiesWhat are your strengthsWhat are your weaknessHow do you resolve conflictExamples of finding solutionExamples team work What your achievementsWhy lloydsWhat makes you stand outWhat do you expect from the apprenticeshipThen multi choice questions on scenarios Also I asked them is the role for Edinburgh and they confirmed its for London?I think its a flop for me but good luck everyone and just make sure you have lots of other backups/alternative companies They also have a drop in session where you can have teams talk with them in regards to your application
I've just passed the first video interview and been asked to do another video interview. Is anyone else at this stage?
I've just passed the first video interview and been asked to do another video interview. Is anyone else at this stage?

Yeah a load of people have had the same problem, I think its been a mistake that the second one has been sent.
Oh right! Has anyone heard back for the assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending