The Student Room Group

How to make a youtube song into an alarm

Lets theoretically say that I have fallen in love with a song. If I took a screen recording of the Youtube video and converted it into an audio (.mp3), how would I then use a -let's say- Iphone 6 to import the audio into the music app thingy so that I could use the song as an alarm or ringtone. Theoretically.
Original post by Quack#1
Lets theoretically say that I have fallen in love with a song. If I took a screen recording of the Youtube video and converted it into an audio (.mp3), how would I then use a -let's say- Iphone 6 to import the audio into the music app thingy so that I could use the song as an alarm or ringtone. Theoretically.

heyy

this is the way i do it, but i only know how to if you have an apple laptop(the light silver one not the new dark grey/black ones) :/

basically you get the video on the laptop and you convert it into an mp3 file and then add it to the music app on there

then you plug your iphone into the laptop with your charger(you plug the phone into one end and then plug the USB into the side of your laptop)

once its plugged in, the apple music app should automatically start up on your laptop

(also your iphone might show a notification asking whether or not you want to trust this computer, which you say yes to)

once the app has opened(on your laptop) you should see that an icon showing your iphone in on the left side of the screen, next to where your playlists are

then, just drag the mp3 file from your laptop onto the iphone icon
i know this is irrelevant here but you know if you had a samsung it would be so much easier - you would just find the song on spotify, make a playlist with just that song and set that playlist as your alarm sound using the clock app - i guess that's one of the many reasons why samsung is superior 💁🏽*♀️
Reply 3
In 99 Problems, Ariana Grande sounds like a fire alarm.

Quick Reply

Latest