The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ShortAli
Has anyone at all had an offer (or a straight rejection) for maths at Christ's yet? I've only heard about people being pooled so far and I'm confused as to where the rejectees and successful people have gone!

this board is fairly atypical of results generally so there might jst be random that there are few people who got in on this board. for instance there is no one that i know of who has applied for education studies or homerton on here yet someone somewhere must have been
I know one guy who's had a straight offer (AA and something complicated involving STEP I think)

There's one accounted for - I'm sure the rest will be around somewhere!
Reply 3
Thanks, christ's-boy :smile: I was just wondering due to a strange letter that indicated that Christ's might not have made up their minds on anyone yet, but nevermind!
Reply 4
notyourpunk
this board is fairly atypical of results generally so there might jst be random that there are few people who got in on this board. for instance there is no one that i know of who has applied for education studies or homerton on here yet someone somewhere must have been

For the record, Homerton is my college. I was allocated after my open application, though.
Reply 5
I think they see about 40 people at the first round of interviews and usually take only about 8 or 9 people, so the chances of hearing from people with places are quite slim anyway! (or so a mathmo tells me...)
Reply 6
i got rejected if thats any help

Latest

Trending

Trending