The Student Room Group

LPN Cambridge Summer School 2023

Any year 11s get into the programme? What strand did you get into?
(I got into Mathematics and am just curious about what others chose) :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by addition

Nah I don't have the money for that. I love maths tho, hope it's fun!
Reply 2
Original post by RedblackVA
Nah I don't have the money for that. I love maths tho, hope it's fun!

the program is free for anyone in an area of low progression to higher education x
Reply 3
Original post by shairak7
the program is free for anyone in an area of low progression to higher education x

I don't think I'd qualify for that, either. I'm not in a particularly disadvantaged place or family just we don't have a ton of disposable money so not worth it.
Reply 4
Original post by addition

I applied for biological sciences and Medicine but got rejected 🥲 - I was so excited to go :frown:
hope you have fun tho ! If this thread is still up by then , then tell me about it 😜
Reply 5
hey i'm going this summer for the physical sciences course
Reply 6
Aw, I'll make sure to share my experience, but you might want to consider doing the Lucy Cavendish Preparation Program if you want to still do some form of Cambridge experience thing.
It is an online course, but it seems quite good.
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/events/lucy-cavendish-college-summer-preparation-programme-2023
Well done for trying though! :biggrin:

Original post by A.23
I applied for biological sciences and Medicine but got rejected 🥲 - I was so excited to go :frown:
hope you have fun tho ! If this thread is still up by then , then tell me about it 😜
i got into social sciences!
Reply 8
i got into maths as well! at christs college :smile:
Reply 9
hi!! im not sure if this is a stupid question but are you guys bringing actual luggages as in suitcases or 😭😭

sorry i just dont want to show up with a whole suitcase if everyones just bringing a smaller bag xx please someone lmk!!
Original post by shairak7
hi!! im not sure if this is a stupid question but are you guys bringing actual luggages as in suitcases or 😭😭

sorry i just dont want to show up with a whole suitcase if everyones just bringing a smaller bag xx please someone lmk!!

heyy, i’m just gonna bring a small suitcase!!
Reply 11
Original post by tanthamorerot
heyy, i’m just gonna bring a small suitcase!!

thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest