The Student Room Group

Flat chested.

I’ve been flat chested my whole life. From when I was 101 pounds to me now being 150 pounds. I gained 50 pounds and my boobs did not grow at all! Push up bras aren’t an option because they don’t work for me. There’s nothing to push up. I am still wearing my training bras and I don’t know how this is possible. What’s wrong with my body? I don’t have hips or curves either.

Scroll to see replies

How old are you cos I had the same problem
Original post by Ashilic
I’ve been flat chested my whole life. From when I was 101 pounds to me now being 150 pounds. I gained 50 pounds and my boobs did not grow at all! Push up bras aren’t an option because they don’t work for me. There’s nothing to push up. I am still wearing my training bras and I don’t know how this is possible. What’s wrong with my body? I don’t have hips or curves either.

Drink almond milk!
Original post by Ashilic

i'm the exact same as you and i'd advise purchasing a real regular bra like i did. this gives your boobs shape no matter how small they are. there's nothing wrong with you it's just how your body is and you can't really cahnge it but you can work with what you've got! good luck :smile:
Hey @makeupgirl9 haha
I never tried that I just progressed later in life, curves and all!
Reply 5
Original post by BluMoon06
How old are you cos I had the same problem

I’m 18 now!
None of that matters in terms of attraction trust me
Hey @makeupgirl9 haha
I never tried that I just progressed later in life, curves and all!

Heyyy girl! Same but I drank it for like a week and they grew a lil but they still abit small but oh well haha
Reply 8
Original post by makeupgirl9
Heyyy girl! Same but I drank it for like a week and they grew a lil but they still abit small but oh well haha

I heard about that so I drank almond milk for 2 months and massaged my breasts daily but nothing happened.
Original post by Ashilic
I’m 18 now!

Oh, what size are you if you don’t mind
Reply 10
In all honesty it's not a main focus for a guy if they truly like you
Reply 11
Original post by vix.xvi
dw
u dont need curves to be happy lol

mine arent massive either lol but srsly dw be happy with what u hv. im acc quite glad cuz Im really good at sports and running and stuff, and i know its harder if you'relike bigger than a B cup to do some sports. just saying xx

All I ask for is to be a B cup and Atleast be able to wear a push up bra, lol!
Original post by FTheOpps
None of that matters in terms of attraction trust me

yeah, i guess so!
Reply 13
Oh, what size are you if you don’t mind

Bra size?
Original post by Ashilic
I heard about that so I drank almond milk for 2 months and massaged my breasts daily but nothing happened.

It takes a bit of time, but I'm sure they'll grow hopefully! keep massaging your breasts as it also helps prevent them hurting and wearing a proper bra in your size helps tooo! Sesame seeds and Flax seeds are known to boost hormones and allow breasts to grow. Sending some growth boob dust your way!
Original post by Ashilic
Bra size?

Yh
Original post by Ashilic

my boobs are a little small too! this is because they started to grow at around 7, i thought i was so cool, but they grew slowly and stopped at 11 or 12. i am 16 now and i feel the same as you! my hips are big though and i hate it! you're lucky! you should be happy with what you have! trust me! ❤❤❤
Reply 17
Yh

I don’t have a bra size. I’m still in training bras. I cannot fill out an A cup bra.
Original post by Ashilic
I don’t have a bra size. I’m still in training bras. I cannot fill out an A cup bra.

a tip: you can buy AAA and AA bras! i have seen them around. try buying them x
Original post by Ashilic

Oh well going by your age, I’m sad to say that they won’t be growing properly into big boobs but will slowly grow overtime :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending