The Student Room Group

EDF Graduate Scheme 2021

Hi, was just wondering if anyone else on here attended a virtual assessment centre with EDF & is still waiting to hear from them?

I sat mine on the 8th Dec & they said we should hopefully hear within 2 weeks, by which time I hadn't heard anything. Then obviously we hit the Christmas period so I figured I wouldn't hear anything but just getting a bit anxious with the wait now!
Reply 1
Hi! I did a virtual assessment centre also the week after you and have not heard nothing yet. Have also not had a response to either of my emails
Reply 2
Original post by Tsmth
Hi! I did a virtual assessment centre also the week after you and have not heard nothing yet. Have also not had a response to either of my emails

I'm glad it's not just me then! I emailed on Tuesday and got a response saying they'd chase the outcome but that's all I've heard
Reply 3
Oh at least you got a response! Did you email the “your future” email address or a different one?
Reply 4
Original post by Tsmth
Oh at least you got a response! Did you email the “your future” email address or a different one?

Yeah, just the Your Future one! I just replied to the email they sent after the assesment about providing them feedback!
Reply 5
Thanks! Just had an email from them saying that I’ll hopefully get a decision next week so fingers crossed 🤞🏿
Reply 6
Hi both, have either of you heard anything back from EDF yet?
Reply 7
Original post by kycove
Hi both, have either of you heard anything back from EDF yet?

Hey yeah I did hear back a couple of days after I posted. Was unsuccessful unfortunately but oh well 🤷🏿*♀️
Hey guys, does anyone know if the finance assessment centre is already done? I had a telephone interview in December and told the assessment centre would be held around February. I haven’t heard back from them, and by the looks of it a lot of people already have had their assessment centres.
I think their are multiple assesment centers. Also, I've got my telephone interview coming up on friday (havent done it yet) for the industrial placement scheme (not the grad scheme); could you let me know what the telephone interview was like/what questions as it might be similar to the industrial placement? thanksssss
Hey guys, can I ask how the virtual assessment centres was? I have one on Friday and I’m not sure what to expect. Is it just one way video recordings? And was it for edf or edf trading?
Reply 11
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get invite for Edf assessment center after video interview?
Reply 12
Original post by Tsmth

Hi, would you mind sharing any information and tips that would help me in my assessment centre; what sort of things did you do in yours ?
i have an assessment centre for finance soon, does anyone know what the day looks like?

Quick Reply

Latest