The Student Room Group

KPMG graduate scheme

Hey so I’m having a bit of a dilemma - I applied for KPMG’s intensive program and have been offered the job, however I’m now having second thoughts regarding the intensive scheme due to having to relocate for the year and the intensiveness of the scheme. Does anyone know the chances of being able to switch to the empowered course after accepting the offer and signing the contract / has anyone does this before?

Thanks!
I do not know anything about either of these schemes, however, I can say that sometimes we scare ourselves out of doing things that are actually good for us. It seems like the scheme you have been offered will be a challenge and you will have to relocate which can be scary, but think about what you might be able to get from this, meeting new people, learning new things etc. Focus on the possibilities that a challenge can bring rather than the uncomfortable aspects.
Reply 2
Original post by s_clare8
I do not know anything about either of these schemes, however, I can say that sometimes we scare ourselves out of doing things that are actually good for us. It seems like the scheme you have been offered will be a challenge and you will have to relocate which can be scary, but think about what you might be able to get from this, meeting new people, learning new things etc. Focus on the possibilities that a challenge can bring rather than the uncomfortable aspects.

Thank you so much! I do tend to have a habit of scaring myself of opportunities - I wanted this job for so long and I think I’m just psyching myself out now I have it!
Reply 3
Does anyone know if this switch is possible??

Quick Reply

Latest