The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by poopypantslol
i agree. thank you!!! so should i eat a good amount of carbs but still be on a calorie deficit?

Yea keep ignoring the actual advice.
Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
Yea keep ignoring the actual advice.

will do<33
will do<33

Well for starters it seems you have some underlying issue. This is not healthy nor do I condone what you do but I hope you get the help you need.
will do<33

Enjoy your early death <33
Reply 24
i agree. thank you!!! so should i eat a good amount of carbs but still be on a calorie deficit?

You should see a doctor.

You don't know how to eat healthily and provide proper nutrition to your body. No good being thin when you can't function and your organs are damaged and shutting down.
Original post by Surnia
You should see a doctor.

You don't know how to eat healthily and provide proper nutrition to your body. No good being thin when you can't function and your organs are damaged and shutting down.

i literally can´t. I have said this in so many other posts, I live in America. I also live in the valley which is by far the WORST in covid cases. My parents don´t think my situation is important. I can´t control that, plus healthcare isn´t free over here so it´s going to cost a pretty penny. Why not ask for advice than pay almost 100 dollars for a therapist? or $300 for a nutritionist? So let me remind you again, seeking medical advice is not even in my control. If I could have some medical advice from my doctor right now I wouldn´t be here. I appreciate the honest and helpful advice <33 I am in a tough spot and am just seeking advice.
I appreciate the honest and helpful advice <33 I am in a tough spot and am just seeking advice.

You clearly don't because you are only listening to what you want to hear.
Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
You clearly don't because you are only listening to what you want to hear.

i understand that I have a problem. The only advice you and surnia really gave me is to seek a doctor for medical advice, which i clearly cannot do. I just want to be healthy but still, be thin. I used to eat only 400 calories a day but have gotten a little better by now having 800 to 1000. I literally cannot get any medical help where i live. I am trying to find a sustainable diet, i am not trying to block out your advice. I am aware that I am very thin, and I am aware that i have body dysmorphia. I am simply asking for advice on a healthy sustainable diet so i can lose a little bit more weight then work on maintaining that weight later.
i literally can´t. I have said this in so many other posts, I live in America. I also live in the valley which is by far the WORST in covid cases. My parents don´t think my situation is important. I can´t control that, plus healthcare isn´t free over here so it´s going to cost a pretty penny. Why not ask for advice than pay almost 100 dollars for a therapist? or $300 for a nutritionist? So let me remind you again, seeking medical advice is not even in my control. If I could have some medical advice from my doctor right now I wouldn´t be here. I appreciate the honest and helpful advice <33 I am in a tough spot and am just seeking advice.

I’m a nutritionist who won’t charge you $300, and I would strongly advise you against losing any more weight.

Latest