The Student Room Group

GCSE art helppp

Me teacher told everyone in the class to do course work on either natural or man made so i picked natural and then in the middle of may in y10 she told us to chose a theme from a past paper and do that for the rest of year then so i chose human figure then in September she told us that we could continue with the past paper theme of the man made and natural theme so i chose to continue with my past paper theme and i even created a 3d out come and a 2d outcome then it is the end of January in y11 and she told me that changing themes meant that I am now on a 6 even tho my book resembles a book of a grade nine student as all my annotation are detailed and all my work is really good quality , and the only problem is that my project is not sustained ,and i was only doing what she told me and now its telling me its my fault, I wasn’t aware that my whole book since the start of year 10 had to be on only ONE theme, and now I have 4 months to either rip out six months of work and create a new outcome or modify my book to resemble my previous theme ,I AM SO ANNOYED . what should i do

Quick Reply

Latest