The Student Room Group

is Hartpury nightlife any good ?

I’ve just received my offer for hartpury and i’m slightly worried about the nightlife. is it any good ? Obviously i’m going to get the most out of my education however it would be nice to have at least a decent nightlife. TIA
Original post by L.jarvie
I’ve just received my offer for hartpury and i’m slightly worried about the nightlife. is it any good ? Obviously i’m going to get the most out of my education however it would be nice to have at least a decent nightlife. TIA

I don't think any nightlife will be happening for a long time :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
I don't think any nightlife will be happening for a long time :redface:

we can only wish at this point :frown:
I'm a student at Hartpury and before covid the nightlife was really good!
Reply 4
from my brother, nightlife is mad good as load of farmers there etc, nightlife rubbish if ur a sports person coz they strict on drinking etc , nightlife is cheltenham and gloucester, good stuff
Original post by L.jarvie

Gloucestershire is not known for CRAZY night life, but there are lots of students in Gloucester, Cheltenham and Cirencester, and so many places offer students nights out! Unis themselves organise parties and socials too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending