The Student Room Group

UCL MSc Clinical Mental Health Sciences 2021/22

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It’s been 9 weeks! Still waiting for an update :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by ann0808
It’s been 9 weeks! Still waiting for an update :frown:

Oh god and here I was thinking I'd here back next week aka my 8th week :/ hope you hear back soon!!
Reply 22
Original post by Isik98
Oh god and here I was thinking I'd here back next week aka my 8th week :/ hope you hear back soon!!

Oh no how annoying, thank you! I hope you hear back soon too
Original post by heAdphoneESPER
Yeah I accepted the offer so it’s one less thing to worry about

Thats great!
Original post by Isik98
I'm currently in my last year of my psychology undergrad at a uk uni but I'm not sure my application is very strong. I did a placement at a rehab facility abroad but that's all the work experience I've got so I'm not super positive. I guess it just depends on how many offers they've already made and how much space is left on the course.

That's true. Although during the graduate open day, the faculty did mention about increasing the number of intake this year.
Reply 25
Original post by ann0808
Oh no how annoying, thank you! I hope you hear back soon too

You could call admissions and ask for an update on your application? Someone on the main ucl postgraduate applicants thread posted that in some cases a decision as already been made by the department after 8 weeks but general admissions can take a couple of weeks to process it (that's when it appears on your portico) so maybe call them up and if a decision has been made they will tell you :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Dhwani99
That's true. Although during the graduate open day, the faculty did mention about increasing the number of intake this year.

Ooh that's good news (hopefully) thanks for letting me know:smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Isik98
You could call admissions and ask for an update on your application? Someone on the main ucl postgraduate applicants thread posted that in some cases a decision as already been made by the department after 8 weeks but general admissions can take a couple of weeks to process it (that's when it appears on your portico) so maybe call them up and if a decision has been made they will tell you :smile:

Ohhh thank you I will do that tomorrow then! Hopefully I can just know even if it’s a no! :smile:
Original post by Isik98
Ooh that's good news (hopefully) thanks for letting me know:smile:

No problem :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by ann0808
Ohhh thank you I will do that tomorrow then! Hopefully I can just know even if it’s a no! :smile:

Did you call general admissions? Were they able to provide you with a decision? :smile:
Reply 30
Oh wow, hope the processing times won’t get longer at least! I have completed an application on 26th of February, so looks like I might find out by summer. By the way, is anyone else here an international student?
Reply 31
Original post by okfine
Oh wow, hope the processing times won’t get longer at least! I have completed an application on 26th of February, so looks like I might find out by summer. By the way, is anyone else here an international student?

Yeah they're taking super long, I completed my application on the 25th of jan and still absolutely nothing. Yes I am international - from the EU! Hbu? :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Isik98
Did you call general admissions? Were they able to provide you with a decision? :smile:

I did but sadly they said they cannot say if an decision has been made by the department or not- so still a waiting game haha
Reply 33
Original post by ann0808
I did but sadly they said they cannot say if an decision has been made by the department or not- so still a waiting game haha

Oh so the department has not provided them with a decision yet? That sucks :/ I hope you hear back soon, at least you know that it's with the department now so hopefully it won't be too long now :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by Isik98
Oh so the department has not provided them with a decision yet? That sucks :/ I hope you hear back soon, at least you know that it's with the department now so hopefully it won't be too long now :smile:

Yeah exactly, and at least I have my options open too
Original post by okfine

I am an international student as well. From India.
Applied on 26 November 2020 and received my offer on 31 December 2020 (What a way to end the year :smile:)
Do you guys know anything about the clinical placement?
Reply 37
Original post by Marios.12
Applied on 26 November 2020 and received my offer on 31 December 2020 (What a way to end the year :smile:)
Do you guys know anything about the clinical placement?

Ooh congrats how exciting! I think the uni can help you find one but there is not guarantee as far as I understand I'm not sure though:smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Isik98
Yeah they're taking super long, I completed my application on the 25th of jan and still absolutely nothing. Yes I am international - from the EU! Hbu? :smile:

Glad there are a few of us :smile: I’m from Ukraine!
Reply 39
Original post by okfine
Glad there are a few of us :smile: I’m from Ukraine!

Oh cool! Are you currently studying in the uk?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending