The Student Room Group

UCL MSc Clinical Mental Health Sciences 2021/22

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Isik98
Oh cool! Are you currently studying in the uk?

I’m already working actually, nothing to do with Psychology though.. and Masters is my attempt to get back into it :smile:
Reply 41
Has anybody else heard back?
Original post by okfine
Has anybody else heard back?

No, not yet. I applied over 2 months ago
Reply 43
They’re taking so long!! I haven’t heard back since January
Reply 44
Original post by ann0808
They’re taking so long!! I haven’t heard back since January

Oh wow! Fingers crossed they will get back to you soon 😊
Reply 45
Thank you :smile: and you !
Hi has anyone heard yet? I too applied in January and am still yet to hear...!
Hi everyone! I applied at the start of March and I’m yet to hear back! I emailed admissions last week and they said that the department only received my application a few days ago 😭 Seems like there’s a HUGE delay in processing them, but I was wondering if anyone has heard back over the past week?
Reply 48
No I haven’t yet! Every time I call they say the same thing- we are working hard to get it done, nth they have so many applications and stuff.

I don’t think I’m even considering UCL as an option, when you have been waiting since January, makes me think do I really wanna go
Reply 49
Has anyone heard back
I got an email 2 days ago saying that they understood we were all waiting for decisions for the Clinical Mental Health Sciences course, and that they received an unpredictably high number of applications this year. No mention on when the decisions are set to come out though :frown:
Reply 51
Original post by MossyNugget 99
I got an email 2 days ago saying that they understood we were all waiting for decisions for the Clinical Mental Health Sciences course, and that they received an unpredictably high number of applications this year. No mention on when the decisions are set to come out though :frown:

Oh alright! At least I’m not the only one! Thank you lol, this has been such stress!
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard back at all?
Reply 53
Original post by MossyNugget 99
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard back at all?

No not yet, taking too long tbh
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi everyone, me again! I was wondering if anyone has heard anything back at all. Is it a no at this point if it’s taking so long?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending