The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Accommodation

Hi, i’m applying to birmingham city to study midwifery and i’m stuck between the choice of where to stay, the most logical choice would be to stay on Queens hospital as it’s closest to my campus but i want opinions on what is the best for parties and a lively lifestyle
Reply 1
Original post by TrudieMarshall
Hi, i’m applying to birmingham city to study midwifery and i’m stuck between the choice of where to stay, the most logical choice would be to stay on Queens hospital as it’s closest to my campus but i want opinions on what is the best for parties and a lively lifestyle

Heyy, I’m also applying to BCU but I’m doing diagnostic radiography. I’ve looked at queens accommodation and I’ve talked to other students and most responses I got for it was that it wasn’t nice staying there as it was so quite and not lively. Apparently accommodations like staniforth and lakeside are really good but they’re so far from city south campus.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
How many weeks would you book student accommodation for, I’m starting midwifery at bcu in September but not sure if I should book 51 or 45
Reply 3
Original post by Eivy234
How many weeks would you book student accommodation for, I’m starting midwifery at bcu in September but not sure if I should book 51 or 45

I’ve heard it’s better to book 51 because you have more time to move out but I guess it’s all down to your budget and how far your travelling out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending