The Student Room Group

Revision

hey peeps, i have just started at Kent university and have some problems with how i am to revise as i never did any when i was at school, WAY back when. I did a BTEC last year i didnt have exams so i didnt get chance then so i need the best of the bests opinions and help on revision and preparation

in the lectures at the moment i really scribble down as much info as i can, then what i do is write, by hand, those notes up in neat when i get in. Is thsi the worst idea possible, or should i be writing them up on the computer, and then near exam time, condense them by writing them up again on the computer as accuraltey as possible and revising from that?? what do you all do, i would really appreciate the help as i want to be the best academically on the computer science course at kent :biggrin:

lol, thanks everyone
jermaindefoe
hey peeps, i have just started at Kent university and have some problems with how i am to revise as i never did any when i was at school, WAY back when. I did a BTEC last year i didnt have exams so i didnt get chance then so i need the best of the bests opinions and help on revision and preparation

in the lectures at the moment i really scribble down as much info as i can, then what i do is write, by hand, those notes up in neat when i get in. Is thsi the worst idea possible, or should i be writing them up on the computer, and then near exam time, condense them by writing them up again on the computer as accuraltey as possible and revising from that?? what do you all do, i would really appreciate the help as i want to be the best academically on the computer science course at kent :biggrin:

lol, thanks everyone

HAHA I REMEMBER YOU!

We were talking about Uni football teams once.

Well I'm applying to Kent, so we may end up playing on the same team :p:
Reply 2
How did this end up in the Cambridge forum?
Reply 3
_imperator_
How did this end up in the Cambridge forum?

becuase i dont want to sound like i am sucking up, but they are considered the most intellectual, so i thought it would be a wise move to get tips from these people
Reply 4
jermaindefoe
becuase i dont want to sound like i am sucking up, but they are considered the most intellectual, so i thought it would be a wise move to get tips from these people

High intelligence and good exam technique don't necessarily correlate.
Reply 5
ok, well i thought it was worth ago, i will rephrase and post in general uni discussion

thanks everyone
Reply 6
jermaindefoe
ok, well i thought it was worth ago, i will rephrase and post in general uni discussion

thanks everyone

Try editing your thread title to 'CompScis: how do you revise?', which might result in some of them actually opening this thread :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending