The Student Room Group

Charityworks 2021

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Has anyone at the placement matching offer webinar been sent the recording yet? Thanks 😀😀
I have passed the process :smile: has anybody else? I wonder when we will recieve a match. I wasn't able to attend the webinar, does anyone have any information on it? congrats everyone!
Original post by jennyflorence
I have passed the process :smile: has anybody else? I wonder when we will recieve a match. I wasn't able to attend the webinar, does anyone have any information on it? congrats everyone!

Hi!! Same here - I messaged them and they said they were sending a recording of the webinar out! They started matching people yesterday and will continue to do so each wed (I think) in the coming weeks. They said that they think that a lot of people will get matched later in the process compared to previous years so don’t stress if you don’t get matched! But yeah they went through everything at the webinar so that will get sent to you v soon!
What is the assessment centre like and what do you have to do?
Anyone heard back yet for 2022?
Hi,

I know this is the thread from the previous year but I've just been added to the waitlist and wondered if anyone on here who was on the waitlist last year ended up with a placement?
Reply 46
I'm in the same position :frown:
Original post by Erodericks12
Hi,

I know this is the thread from the previous year but I've just been added to thcould you e waitlist and wondered if anyone on here who was on the waitlist last year ended up with a placement?

I've been put on the waitlist for this year. Could you possibly tell me what happened afterwards and whether you were offered a placement or not ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending