The Student Room Group
Reply 1
******* hell - phone them
Leicester use your LOWEST subset score and give it a mark out of 5.

< 300 = 0
300+ = 1/5
400+ = 2/5
500+ = 3/5
600+ = 4/5
700+ = 5/5

There also mark you PS, reference and academic ability out of 5 too. You need 16/20 to be shortlisted for an interview.
Reply 3
!MEna

< 300 = 0
300+ = 1/5
400+ = 2/5
500+ = 3/5
600+ = 4/5
700+ = 5/5

There also mark you PS, reference and academic ability out of 5 too. You need 16/20 to be shortlisted for an interview.

thank you very much for your help, much appreciated.
Reply 4
gm88
******* hell - phone them

Thank you also for your help, although unfortunately not so appreciated. I have only just re-considered leicester as an option and as my deadline is tomorrow was looking for a quick answer from somebody off here who would probably know the answer accurately enough for me to make an informed decision. Considering it is 20.37, it is also possibly too late to call them.
!MEna

< 300 = 0
300+ = 1/5
400+ = 2/5
500+ = 3/5
600+ = 4/5
700+ = 5/5

Can I just ask where you had got these UKCAT score thresholds from?
Reply 6
lovelyjubbly
Thank you also for your help, although unfortunately not so appreciated. I have only just re-considered leicester as an option and as my deadline is tomorrow was looking for a quick answer from somebody off here who would probably know the answer accurately enough for me to make an informed decision. Considering it is 20.37, it is also possibly too late to call them.

Why not do the research yourslf? I have seen those exact thresholds mena posted a few weeks ago on another post. why dont you get off your lazy arse and do the research - he obviously did to find those stats. You could have rang them in the morning before submitting your application - reasonable schools would allow you a few minutes before submitting your app to check if it's ok to apply to a certain uni
Reply 7
gm88
Why not do the research yourslf? I have seen those exact thresholds mena posted a few weeks ago on another post. why dont you get off your lazy arse and do the research - he obviously did to find those stats. You could have rang them in the morning before submitting your application - reasonable schools would allow you a few minutes before submitting your app to check if it's ok to apply to a certain uni

I have been researching for months and months. It was one question that I wanted to clarify as a last minute option. The person who replied was obviously happy to answer and share his own research which I was very grateful for, as I said thank you.

Unfortunately I had not seen those statistics a few weeks ago - I have only started using this forum.

The whole point of this forum is to share information and research, hence the original reason why I asked the question. I value people's opinions on this forum. Yes finding out the information from the Medical School directly is the preferred option, but for my own personal reasons, which I am not prepared to discuss here, I had to find out as much as I possibly could this evening before tomorrow morning.

I would appreciate my questions not being met with remarks such as 'lazy arse' and '******* hell - phone them'.

If a post annoys you to that extent, you should simply ignore it.

Latest

Trending

Trending