The Student Room Group

A level Business studies edexcel pre release for paper 3

I am an independent candidate and cant find the actual pre release from edexcel only a few supplies and recourses on what it is about and I know its about fast food industries but I'm not sure on any of the points of what to research. Does anyone have any advice or materials that I can use to do my research.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by M__as
I am an independent candidate and cant find the actual pre release from edexcel only a few supplies and recourses on what it is about and I know its about fast food industries but I'm not sure on any of the points of what to research. Does anyone have any advice or materials that I can use to do my research.

hi this youtube channel was quite helpful for the core details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_L6WJhpofg
Hello! I'm in the exact same position as OP only NOW (2023). Does anyone know what the focus area is for Paper 3, and so you have any revision / prep papers that you can share??
Reply 4
Original post by BabyJaneHudson
Hello! I'm in the exact same position as OP only NOW (2023). Does anyone know what the focus area is for Paper 3, and so you have any revision / prep papers that you can share??

Hii, there are a lot of videos of youtube which are super helpful especially the tutor2U ones. If you are with edexcel exam board then for a level the paper will be based upon the car industry

Quick Reply

Latest