The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Received offers and now have a course Switcheroo Situation. Help?

I am an international student studying in my last year of A levels and I had just received an offer to study Philosophy and Physics, MA in the University of Aberdeen. While I am incredibly delighted to have received this offer I had a few lingering questions about this course.

I noticed that Physics with Philosophy, BSc, and Philosophy and Physics, MA have differences so I shot the student admissions an email and they said the former was 75% physics and 25% philosophy and, the latter is 25% physics and 75% philosophy.

So now I wanna switch courses and I just want to know if I will encounter any problems in the switching process.
Please let me know if there are problems I might run into while making the switch.

Thanks in advance.
Email Aberdeen admissions and ask them.
Its usually fairly straightforward at this point in the year.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by OvtsiderHeart
I am an international student studying in my last year of A levels and I had just received an offer to study Philosophy and Physics, MA in the University of Aberdeen. While I am incredibly delighted to have received this offer I had a few lingering questions about this course.

I noticed that Physics with Philosophy, BSc, and Philosophy and Physics, MA have differences so I shot the student admissions an email and they said the former was 75% physics and 25% philosophy and, the latter is 25% physics and 75% philosophy.

So now I wanna switch courses and I just want to know if I will encounter any problems in the switching process.
Please let me know if there are problems I might run into while making the switch.

Thanks in advance.

were you successful in switching from MA to BSc? also what A-Level subjects do you study?
Original post by bethanny_g
were you successful in switching from MA to BSc? also what A-Level subjects do you study?

Yes I was successful. I took chemistry, physics and maths at a level. They switched it in less than a day w/out any hassle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending