The Student Room Group

RCA 2023 Applicants

Hi! I couldn't find a thread already, so thought I'd create one. Figured it could be useful, especially if they're delayed in sending applicants our outcomes and that kinda thing.

The anxiety is real!

Scroll to see replies

Applied to MA painting. Hoping to hear back soon. gl
Reply 2
The painting studios at RCA are so nice! They have a really good amount of space compared to other London art schools. I applied to CAP.

Good luck as well!
Did you apply to any other program as well in the uk? I’ve applied to Glasgow & Slade
had anybody heard back? progress says Under Review
Mine still says portfolio submitted, I’ll let ya know if anything changes! Good luck keep us posted :smile:
Reply 6
Mine has been Under Review since last weekend, although I don't expect to hear back until at least the 15th Feb tbh. I'm trying to forget about it in the meantime and just get on with other things as best I can.

Original post by paintinpaintings
Mine still says portfolio submitted, I’ll let ya know if anything changes! Good luck keep us posted :smile:

Did you apply in Round 1? If so, it could be that Painting's running a bit behind some of the other programmes.
Original post by nemain
Mine has been Under Review since last weekend, although I don't expect to hear back until at least the 15th Feb tbh. I'm trying to forget about it in the meantime and just get on with other things as best I can.

Did you apply in Round 1? If so, it could be that Painting's running a bit behind some of the other programmes.

Round 1 yes
Reply 8
Did anyone get any response ?
Original post by KishanH
Did anyone get any response ?

Nothing yet for me
I saw on Reddit someone just got rejected for the IED MA program
Reply 11

And so it begins!

I got an email last week saying:

"Successful applicants will be emailed their offer from 15 February 2023. We’ll provide more information about accepting your offer and applying for scholarships.

Applicants who are unsuccessful may be notified via email before this date."

So let's hope we don't hear from them until then! Good luck all.

link?
Am I the only one who can't log in to the portal now? Can everyone log in normally?
Reply 15
Original post by bini5890
Am I the only one who can't log in to the portal now? Can everyone log in normally?

I dunno about everyone else, but mine is working OK! I have heard that it can be pretty buggy at times though.
Eventually, I mailed and the problem was solved! Thanks for the reply.
Reply 17
Anyone have an update? My application status hasn’t changed since the portfolio submission. Mine is still 'Portfolio submitted'.
Original post by epett
Anyone have an update? My application status hasn’t changed since the portfolio submission. Mine is still 'Portfolio submitted'.

did you apply stage 1?
I’m International student and I applied slade, Glasgow and RCA and I got a mail for the interview (slade&glasgow).... I’m glade that I'm in shortlist but... So worried about the interview I even can’t sleep

Quick Reply

Latest