The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa University ...Looking to make new Friends :)

Uni: Bath Spa University
Course: Education Studies
Sex: Female

Hi there!
I am currently a Year 13, going into University this September and let me tell you i am terrified! I have many concerns going into Uni, and one of many is MAKING FRIENDS! If you are also taking the same course as i am, going into the same Uni, i would really, really love to meet you.

I consider myself to be a quite friendly, person, im ready to listen and make friends with anyone. I love meeting new people and im soooo excited to meet you!!

P.S. - im not as crazy as i sound

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hello :smile: i’m going to do psychology, how are you feeling about starting?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
im so nervous how about you
Reply 3
same. i honestly keep thinking that people aren’t going to like me. which campus will you be on?
Reply 4
omg same here. Im so scared. Im not sure which campus. How do you find out?
Reply 5
im going to the open day they have this Saturday, are you?
Reply 6
i just looked on the website and you would be taught on newton park campus. same for me. i like the look of the gardens accommodation. i had no idea there was an open day on saturday but i have already been to one because this year was a gap year for me. i would love to see it again before i go though.
Reply 7
Original post by .tiger
i just looked on the website and you would be taught on newton park campus. same for me. i like the look of the gardens accommodation. i had no idea there was an open day on saturday but i have already been to one because this year was a gap year for me. i would love to see it again before i go though.

omg were gonna be on the same campus!!
Reply 8
Original post by h_katona_
omg were gonna be on the same campus!

Original post by .tiger

do you have snapchat
Reply 9
nope sorry i don’t have any social media at the moment... what else would you be happy to talk on?
Reply 10
Original post by .tiger
nope sorry i don’t have any social media at the moment... what else would you be happy to talk on?

anything that suits you
Reply 11
Original post by .tiger
nope sorry i don’t have any social media at the moment... what else would you be happy to talk on

How come you dont have social media?
Reply 12
i realised how negative so much of it is. i love pretty much all of the accounts that i used to follow but still there’s more to it which started to make me feel a bit horrible
Reply 13
didn’t think it posted so wrote the message twice😂
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 14
😂
anyways trust me snapchat is the safest non toxic app u can get. Just follow who u want and make friends. And its free!! and we could talk
Reply 15
what’s your username?
Reply 16
its hortenzia_k19
Reply 17
Course: Interior design

I've just been accepted into my course and I'm so excited. Hopefully I'll be living in Waterside (right across from Locksbrook)!! I'm so nervous but I'm so happy for a fresh start even though COVID might ruin it
Reply 18
omg

Original post by the_Ivy
Course: Interior design

I've just been accepted into my course and I'm so excited. Hopefully I'll be living in Waterside (right across from Locksbrook)!! I'm so nervous but I'm so happy for a fresh start even though COVID might ruin it

Omg thats amazing. Im really nervous too. Your gender is 18?🤔😂
Reply 19
Original post by h_katona_
omg

Omg thats amazing. Im really nervous too. Your gender is 18?🤔😂

omg i'm so stupid, I meant to put "Sex: Female"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending