The Student Room Group

Radiant Islamic reminders 💚

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cıllıan
Nope, they sound horrible lowkey lmao. I ate an aged date and it tasted like alcohol, not the nicest experience I had to throw them out

You know what alcohol taste like :eyeball:
Original post by Cıllıan
Sorry to break it to you but we not allowed to celebrate Christmas or it could cancel out all our good deeds, because it's supporting the idea that God has a son which isn't allowed. But we can give non-Muslims gifts and stuff on Eid etc

my mum work in nhs and she said alot of the muslims there have Christmas day and buy presents and stuff just dont celebrate it if that makes sense i mean my family are really atheist but we celebrate Christmas ................i hope that makes sense:frown:
Original post by Cıllıan
Nope, they sound horrible lowkey lmao. I ate an aged date and it tasted like alcohol, not the nicest experience I had to throw them out

it probably fermented lmao
yeah man unripe dates i can't deal withh
Rama-what? :confused:
Yummy rumbles are the worst
Your whole reputation gonna within a few seconds
As long as we all brush our teeth we will be ok.
Prosm! Thanks for the tag 🙂
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by The Quotearian
Rama-what? :confused:

I’m confused...

Rama- dan
I-am-near.png
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
I’m confused...

Rama- dan

In other words, what's that? :confused:
Original post by Justaboutalive
As long as we all brush our teeth we will be ok.

my tummy rumbles loads and i eat loads too so maybe it a myth that i rubmble when your hungry lol
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
You know what alcohol taste like :eyeball:

From the smell lmao it goes to the back of my throat when it's strong. I have had drinking alcohol once though, my dad's side of the family is Christian and they let me taste baileys as a kid. Not nice, I spat it out. :redface:
Afghan Dan lol I’m ded
Original post by Wise Goldie
my mum work in nhs and she said alot of the muslims there have Christmas day and buy presents and stuff just dont celebrate it if that makes sense i mean my family are really atheist but we celebrate Christmas ................i hope that makes sense:frown:

Yeah a lot of people may give out presents and stuff, but it's mainly that Christmas would be celebrating Christ's birthday I think, which we don't believe. But we can say, 'have a good day!'
my tummy rumbles loads and i eat loads too so maybe it a myth that i rubmble when your hungry lol

lool apparently it rumbles after you eat because that is digestive noises haha
Yeah a lot of people may give out presents and stuff, but it's mainly that Christmas would be celebrating Christ's birthday I think, which we don't believe. But we can say, 'have a good day!'

yeh thats what i meant so they put a tree up(but dont hang anything religious on it) and give presents and stuff but any religious stuff they dont do so its like ours cos we dont have any religious stuff at christmas

i know i making no sense saji:colondollar:
Make duas man
lool apparently it rumbles after you eat because that is digestive noises haha

yeh and i eat loads

just eating my dinner (pasta/pesto and italian bread ):biggrin:
yeh thats what i meant so they put a tree up(but dont hang anything religious on it) and give presents and stuff but any religious stuff they dont do so its like ours cos we dont have any religious stuff at christmas

i know i making no sense saji:colondollar:

Yeah i get you, we are just careful tbh:h:
yeh and i eat loads

just eating my dinner (pasta/pesto and italian bread ):biggrin:

enjoy haha
me too i'm a foodie lmao
PRSOM
:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending