The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jjkkll
yes ofcourse, what was i thinking.

But after the conversation *shall we move on?*

*now that was subtle* :P

my, you are subtle:wink: and by move on I'm sure you mean go to the on call rooms and......sleep. Since one would be very tired after a long days work + intense conversation about the meaning of life etc. :biggrin:
Reply 61
vanilla camel
my, you are subtle:wink: and by move on I'm sure you mean go to the on call rooms and......sleep. Since one would be very tired after a long days work + intense conversation about the meaning of life etc. :biggrin:

making this hard for me are we?
erm yes focus "Sleep" :biggrin: and once were rested we would be ready to get it on.

(:biggrin:, this may be a long night)
jjkkll
making this hard for me are we?
erm yes focus "Sleep" :biggrin: and once were rested we would be ready to get it on.

(:biggrin:, this may be a long night)

and by it... you mean.. work right? like.. doctoring and schtuff like that:biggrin:

ok.. this is probably bad conversation for this thread, we've been diverting:/
Reply 63
vanilla camel
and by it... you mean.. work right? like.. doctoring and schtuff like that:biggrin:

ok.. this is probably bad conversation for this thread, we've been diverting:/

well continue this on PM, see how far we can get.
Miss_Scarlett
How are you finding A2 thus far, you A2-ers?

Really good, easier than AS I think.

Everything seems to be making sense. :colondollar:

How is Leicester? Spill the beans..!
Speedbird2008
Really good, easier than AS I think.

Everything seems to be making sense. :colondollar:

How is Leicester? Spill the beans..!

I love it thank you :biggrin: The work is moderate to hard....most people dont like the Biochem module..but I kind of like thinking about a difficult problem- even though that may sound unusual!

Where are you applying?
Miss_Scarlett
I love it thank you :biggrin: The work is moderate to hard....most people dont like the Biochem module..but I kind of like thinking about a difficult problem- even though that may sound unusual!

What is the subject then at the moment? Repiration? Lots of redoxes?
jjkkll
Id like to be an apple.

I'd be a pear; they take the longest to ripen so you'd get the chance to be around a lot longer. But then again, they are often a big disappointment...so perhaps not.
Reply 68
Bubbles*de*Milo
You have one dialysis machine to share between three patients with equal medical need. One is a 17-year-old drug addict who has just overdosed, one is a 40-year old woman with terminal breast cancer and only 6 months of life expectancy, the third one is a 70-year old marathon runner. Who gets the machine?

:eek:

LOL smashed it for leaving.
Strangest question I ever heard somebody asked was "compare the heart to a ping-pong ball".

I wouldn't know where to begin.
Reply 70
jonnyofengland
Strangest question I ever heard somebody asked was "compare the heart to a ping-pong ball".

I wouldn't know where to begin.

ping pong balls are strong and flexible, and can take strain for long periods time and still stay strong. Exactly as the heart can

In fact the heart takes such a beating even when the body is just standing or walking, it is amazing that it can keep beating all out lives.
Speedbird2008
What is the subject then at the moment? Repiration? Lots of redoxes?

We're doing the following 5 modules, one each day, for an integrated End of Semester Assesment (ESA) at the end of Jan:

Biological Molecules
Genes and Inherited Disease
Tissues of the Body ( histology)
Health and Disease in Populations (HaDPop:p:)
Metabolism...
Reply 72
How was that for answer?
Miss_Scarlett
We're doing the following 5 modules, one each day, for an integrated End of Semester Assesment (ESA) at the end of Jan:

Biological Molecules
Genes and Inherited Disease
Tissues of the Body ( histology)
Health and Disease in Populations (HaDPop:p:)
Metabolism...

Awesome!

So what, a mixture lectures and tutorial?

Have you got a steth yet? :ninja:
Speedbird2008
Awesome!

Dude, shame your thread got deleted >__>
Speedbird2008
Awesome!

A sample day:

9-10am : Lecture 1
10-10.15am: Break
10.15am-11.15am: Lecture 2
11.15am-12-30am: Group work session

I tend to do my self study questions the day they are set to keep on top of them, so thatd be lunch then questions 2-3.30pm.

This is different on wednesday as we have time in the Dissection room after the first lecture then a second lecture after, then group work or last week we had microscope work in the histo lab.

Where were you applying sorry?
Reply 76
Because they want to make you Cachinate :rofl:
Reply 77
I hope they are hard. I don't want a complete spaz putting a load sharp things inside of me.

I thought that would be kind of obvious?
Reply 78
DeanK2
I hope they are hard. I don't want a complete spaz putting a load sharp things inside of me.

True.
Reply 79
DeanK2

Yer, but because spaz's use TSR to get the questions and rehearse their answers they lie, bull **** and sneak their way in.

Latest

Trending

Trending