The Student Room Group

Communications Officer Met Police 999/101

Hi Everyone,
I would like to ask has anyone had a Assessment for Communications Officer Met police 999/101 Call handler position.? feel free to give me a message. Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello. I have passed the stages of the process and now been offered the role on condition that pre employment checks go through…been waiting 2months so far? what about you
Reply 2
yes, i’m through the stages and offered the job conditionally waiting currently for vetting it’s been 2 months so far..
Reply 3
yes, i’m through the stages and offered the job conditionally waiting currently for vetting it’s been 2 months so far..
Hello all,

I was accepted to be a call handler last week ( I passed interview and assessments) - I haven’t had my vetting forms to fill in yet - can anyone let me know the process for this?
Reply 5
Hi guys!

Just got onto the telephone interview. I just wanted to ask what did they ask you at your telephone interview? And also what did they do or ask you at the actual face to face interview. I applied for this 7 months ago and got through but got rejected after my face to face, and I really want the job 😭 the actual face to face group interview was sooo hard so I really want to be prepared t this time.
Reply 6
Hey,

What did they ask you at your telephone interview and at your assessment. I have mine in a few weeks 😭

B

Original post by Robin-a
Hello. I have passed the stages of the process and now been offered the role on condition that pre employment checks go through…been waiting 2months so far? what about you
Reply 7
Original post by no14aal
Hi guys!

Just got onto the telephone interview. I just wanted to ask what did they ask you at your telephone interview? And also what did they do or ask you at the actual face to face interview. I applied for this 7 months ago and got through but got rejected after my face to face, and I really want the job 😭 the actual face to face group interview was sooo hard so I really want to be prepared t this time.

Hi how was the telephone interview for you I have one coming up this week
what type of questions did they ask you ?
Reply 8
Original post by Robin-a

Hey would you be able to tell me anything about the telephone interview ?
Original post by no14aal
Hi guys!

Hello what was the face to face like? I’m assuming this is the assessment centre with 3 stages I have mine tomorrow !
Hey everyone, can anyone tell me what the assessment centre is like? What did it entail? Thanks in advance!
Original post by Cheese144
Hello all,

I was accepted to be a call handler last week ( I passed interview and assessments) - I haven’t had my vetting forms to fill in yet - can anyone let me know the process for this?

What sort of questions did they ask? I’ve got my interview on Wednesday 3rd May.
Reply 12
Original post by NT00
Hi Everyone,
I would like to ask has anyone had a Assessment for Communications Officer Met police 999/101 Call handler position.? feel free to give me a message. Thanks

I will be going there shortly, please what should I expect and how should I prepare???
Reply 13
Original post by Afrikiya
I will be going there shortly, please what should I expect and how should I prepare???

How was it? what did they ask
Original post by Robin-a

Hiya how long did this take in the end, i am currently waiting for my vetting to be completed
Reply 15
Hi, does anyone know how long the results take for medical cz I had mine done like 2 days ago and Im just curious. Thanks
Original post by waj33h
Hi, does anyone know how long the results take for medical cz I had mine done like 2 days ago and Im just curious. Thanks

Hi what medical stuff? You get told on the day about your hearing / eyesight but then you will have to send off more information if you have any medical issues
Reply 17
They didn't tell me anything. The guy said I'll send this away and then I'll get an email or something and that was it.

Original post by adventures
Hi what medical stuff? You get told on the day about your hearing / eyesight but then you will have to send off more information if you have any medical issues
Oh well mine told me on the day but I was emailed and asked for more information about my medical history, still waiting to be cleared think I’ve been waiting just under two months

Original post by waj33h
They didn't tell me anything. The guy said I'll send this away and then I'll get an email or something and that was it.
Reply 19
What did they tell you on the day. If you don't mind me asking.

Original post by adventures
Oh well mine told me on the day but I was emailed and asked for more information about my medical history, still waiting to be cleared think I’ve been waiting just under two months

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending