The Student Room Group

warwick vs glasgow vs manchester

hey everyone.. I currently hold offers for MSc Data Sciene/Data Analytics from Warwick, Glasgow, Manchester.. and I am waiting for KCL, UCL and Edinburgh's decision. Since I am an international applicant I do not have a piece of in-depth knowledge about these universities (location, teaching, student environment and etc.). Undoubtedly, I am familiar with the general data about them however, I am still confused and not sure which one to choose. Furthermore, I wanted to know which of these universities have better reputation and are targeted more by the employers in UK?

I wanted to hear your valuable advice. If possible please list (1.,2.,3.) the given universities accordingly to their priority in your mind. Thanks in advance!
Original post by kanupriya63
hey everyone.. I currently hold offers for MSc Data Sciene/Data Analytics from Warwick, Glasgow, Manchester.. and I am waiting for KCL, UCL and Edinburgh's decision. Since I am an international applicant I do not have a piece of in-depth knowledge about these universities (location, teaching, student environment and etc.). Undoubtedly, I am familiar with the general data about them however, I am still confused and not sure which one to choose. Furthermore, I wanted to know which of these universities have better reputation and are targeted more by the employers in UK?

I wanted to hear your valuable advice. If possible please list (1.,2.,3.) the given universities accordingly to their priority in your mind. Thanks in advance!

They are all pretty much on a par in terms of reputation, certainly an general employer is unlikely to be swayed by which uni an applicant went to over that applicants personal characteristics ie fit with the team. I don't know if they have any specific Data Science differences.

But broadly you can decide on where you think you personally will flourish and therefore likely get the best grades and engage best with the opportunities - and that's a personal choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending