The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Tetrahedral
Anyone on here doing CIE a levels this session?

me.
i am appearing in jun 2009
Reply 3
Good luck everybody! Used to be a CIE candidate... :smile:
Reply 4
LSEfreak
me.

Are all the A2 subjects listed in your profile with CIE? I am doing maths, chemistry, biology and physics. All A2 :biggrin: Have you finished all the past year questions yet?
Reply 5
Tetrahedral
Are all the A2 subjects listed in your profile with CIE? I am doing maths, chemistry, biology and physics. All A2 :biggrin: Have you finished all the past year questions yet?

Yes for CIE.
What did you get in AS?

Well. for Maths (Pure) i have done all past papers twice. Stats i havnt started.
Bio I have done 4 past papers of Structure. None for prac.
Eco I have done 5 past papers.
Eng 1.

You?
Reply 6
LSEfreak
Yes for CIE.
What did you get in AS?

Well. for Maths (Pure) i have done all past papers twice. Stats i havnt started.
Bio I have done 4 past papers of Structure. None for prac.
Eco I have done 5 past papers.
Eng 1.

You?

I got AABC in maths, chemistry, biology and physics, in that order from June 08. I am doing A levels in one year.

I am almost done with maths (pure) past papers, have completed maths mechanics (its on monday :eek:) and have done roughly 3 or 4 papers each for bio, chem and physics theory. I am not doing the practical papers for them. We have done all the planning questions in class.

Looks like the only papers we have in common are Bio 4 and 5 and Maths P3.
Reply 7
Tetrahedral
I got AABC in maths, chemistry, biology and physics, in that order from June 08. I am doing A levels in one year.

I am almost done with maths (pure) past papers, have completed maths mechanics (its on monday :eek:) and have done roughly 3 or 4 papers each for bio, chem and physics theory. I am not doing the practical papers for them. We have done all the planning questions in class.

Looks like the only papers we have in common are Bio 4 and 5 and Maths P3.

yea... im not really worried about maths as i only have to get 63% for the A...

yea...i havnt done any study for the practical part of biology...ive only done most of the theory

Latest