The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

brum unis!

calling all brums,
i'm planning on moving to Birmingham, and i've done a bit of research on the unis there,
i want to study (special) education, could someone breakdown which universities are better known for their education courses? which unis to avoid? i have my eye on Birmingham City Uni (bcu), i may also be leaning towards Wolverhampton if they're really good.
could a local be so kind as to give me an overall breakdown of each uni, what the people are like, and how the teaching standards are at each one?
Hi, I’d say you should think about what is the most important aspect for you when picking any of those unis. If you care more about the academic part/ jobs prospects part I think perhaps the league tables can help you choose but if it’s the city in general and accommodation then maybe visit the individual universities websites and have a look at what they offer

There’s other factors that could also impact your decision like grants and bursaries. And you’ll find the information about this on each university website if they offer them.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending