The Student Room Group

Cardiff vs Liverpool for Masters in Management

I've got offers from
Cardiff University- MSc Business Management with Placement year,
University of Liverpool - Masters in Management ( 1 year).
I'm really torn between these two so would love to hear some suggestions based on reputation of the uni/course, job opportunities cost of living, quality of living n social life in the city.
Thanks in advance. :smile:
Original post by Saikirann
I've got offers from
Cardiff University- MSc Business Management with Placement year,
University of Liverpool - Masters in Management ( 1 year).
I'm really torn between these two so would love to hear some suggestions based on reputation of the uni/course, job opportunities cost of living, quality of living n social life in the city.
Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hey @Saikirann,

Congratulations on your offers!

I am currently studying the Masters in Management programme at the University of Liverpool.

Our management school is amongst an elite group of business schools to hold the gold standard triple accreditation so it looks very impressive to employers. The university has partnerships and links with lots of employers as well and it has a great careers service to help get you to where you want to be. The cost of living is extremely low, the city is generally very cheap and very affordable for students. The social life is second to none! The city is thriving and is packed with so many different cultures and activities to explore in your free time.

If you have any course specific questions, please let me know!

Antonia :h:
University of Liverpool - Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending