The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Whos going to NTU for architecture

Heyy, I’ve firmed my choice to NTU for arch because I don’t think I’ll get a high grade sadly. I’m predicted AAC but possibly AAD-BBD what about you guys?
Original post by Mazamm
Heyy, I’ve firmed my choice to NTU for arch because I don’t think I’ll get a high grade sadly. I’m predicted AAC but possibly AAD-BBD what about you guys?

Hellooo, I've also firmed my choice to NTU for architecture. Are you still thinking of going? Trying to find some people that are doing the same course as me in the uni.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by OOMPAloompa_23
Hellooo, I've also firmed my choice to NTU for architecture. Are you still thinking of going? Trying to find some people that are doing the same course as me in the uni.

heyy, ive actually firmed NTU at the end so see you there! :tongue:, im currently buying the equipments they’ve suggested rn and im quite nervous wbu?
Original post by Mazamm
heyy, ive actually firmed NTU at the end so see you there! :tongue:, im currently buying the equipments they’ve suggested rn and im quite nervous wbu?

:eek: well i dont even know what these equipments ur meant to get r so ur already more prepared than me :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Mazamm

yeah same i’ve firmed my choice for architecture at ntu but im predicted abc and could get abd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending