The Student Room Group

Step up to social work 2022

I have had the good news today that I have been invited to the Assessment Centre day for the Step Up to Social Work programme. Has anyone had any experience of the assessment day, interview, role play and written exercises? Some inside knowledge and ways to prepare would be so helpful.
Reply 1
Ditto! Hope there are people on here that can help us!
please help! I want to be prepared as much as possible
You have to sign a confidentiality form so I doubt anyone will share info.
Can't believe we have to wait possibly another week to find out.....its torture checking emails every 5 minutes!!
Reply 5
Hi, I know this is the 2022 cohort but I w applied for 2024 group, just wondering if people found out either way if they’re successful or not, the closing date for this year was 1st April but I’ve not had anything back?
Original post by ooemylouoo
Hi, I know this is the 2022 cohort but I w applied for 2024 group, just wondering if people found out either way if they’re successful or not, the closing date for this year was 1st April but I’ve not had anything back?

Hi, I heard back from the East region last Friday but I’ve heard they contact you either way. I believe each region short lists themselves so may not contact applicants on the same day. Good luck :-)
Reply 7
Original post by ooemylouoo

Hi, I had an email on Friday inviting me to the assessment centres
Hi, you're not there alone! Still waiting for a reply too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest