The Student Room Group

Think Ahead 2022

Has anybody applied for next years intake?! I’ve done my SJT

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jenniferb13

Hey, I’ve applied! I’ve passed the SJT and I’m in the middle of doing my application form, I’ve got another 2 weeks to submit my form
Reply 2
Original post by Sharl14
Hey, I’ve applied! I’ve passed the SJT and I’m in the middle of doing my application form, I’ve got another 2 weeks to submit my form

I’m in the same situation, I’m lucky I passed my application last time so I think I’ll use the same application!
Reply 3
I’m in the same situation, I’m lucky I passed my application last time so I think I’ll use the same application!

Oh fab, so you made it to the assessment day last year?
Reply 4
Original post by Sharl14
Oh fab, so you made it to the assessment day last year?

Yeah I failed AC.. basically nervous and didn’t show enough empathy in my Role play 🙈
Reply 5
Original post by DiamondDike
SJT, Social; Justice Test

snowflake

Sorry,
Reply 6
Yeah I failed AC.. basically nervous and didn’t show enough empathy in my Role play 🙈

At least you know what to expect this time around!
Reply 7

Hey, I applied last year but my application was deferred. I had AC last week and was offered a place. I am absolutely over the moon. Good luck with your application!
Reply 8
Original post by eperke12
Hey, I applied last year but my application was deferred. I had AC last week and was offered a place. I am absolutely over the moon. Good luck with your application!

Congratulations, that’s amazing! How did you find the AC?
Congrats! Any tips for the AC? got mine next week :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by tashasmith94
Congrats! Any tips for the AC? got mine next week :smile:

Oooh good luck! Mine is 13th January
Reply 11
I’ve have just submitted my application. How long did it take for you to hear from them? 😅
Reply 12
Original post by Ammei
I’ve have just submitted my application. How long did it take for you to hear from them? 😅

It took about a week for me from submitting my application so pretty quick! :-) Good luck!
Reply 13
Good luck on the AC! I got an email saying it would take up to 6 weeks, hopefully I’ll hear from them sooner. 😬
Reply 14
Hi I’ve applied too waiting to hear back. Good luck to everyone.
Reply 15
Original post by eperke12

Congratulations. Please share some tips and what’s the process like
Reply 16
How long did it take after you made the application?
Hey, chiming in as I just had my AC this week. I think I heard back after about 3-4 weeks of my application, but I was checking the views on my videos each week to see if they had been watched yet haha.
Reply 18
Original post by Beaniebun
Hey, chiming in as I just had my AC this week. I think I heard back after about 3-4 weeks of my application, but I was checking the views on my videos each week to see if they had been watched yet haha.

Hope it went well for you. What was the AC like?
Reply 19
I actually received a refusal in less than 24h! 😓
Good luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending