The Student Room Group

Civil Service Cyber Security Apprenticeship - Interview Prep: Help please!

Scroll to see replies

Results are in guys!! @emo94 @Liamo996
Original post by CCooper1991
Results are in guys!! @emo94 @Liamo996

How did you do? Got my email about the same time as you. I was successful! Absolutely buzzing, can’t believe it man!
Me too @Liamo996!! Well done, I still can't believe it!! I scored a 34 in total at the interview, I'm buzzing as well :smile:
Me too @Liamo996!! Well done, I still can't believe it!! I scored a 34 in total at the interview, I'm buzzing as well :smile:

Congrats man! Hope you’re as over the moon as I am. Time for a well earned drink
Reply 64

Me three boys! Well done lads. This is a great start to the weekend for the three of us. Crack a couple of cans in celebration!
We should set up a little group or something to talk about this more :smile:
Reply 66
Sure, are you on Instagram? I already have Liam on my Instagram. Other than that there is Snapchat or WhatsApp we can form a group on. Let me know what works best for you @CCooper1991
Original post by emo94
Sure, are you on Instagram? I already have Liam on my Instagram. Other than that there is Snapchat or WhatsApp we can form a group on. Let me know what works best for you @CCooper1991

I'm old school and use Facebook but I do have WhatsApp, I can PM you my number if Liam's happy to do that too? My name's Caroline by the way:hello:

Hello all! I literally just found this post and I also heard back today and was successful!! Congratulations to you three too and would love to talk to you all somewhere, I have snap if that helps? Im Steven btw :smile:
Original post by Steven248
Hello all! I literally just found this post and I also heard back today and was successful!! Congratulations to you three too and would love to talk to you all somewhere, I have snap if that helps? Im Steven btw :smile:

Hi Steven! Congratulations! What location have you applied to? :smile:
Hi Steven! Congratulations! What location have you applied to? :smile:

Thank you! I have applied for Reading and London. How about yourself?
Ahh brilliant, I've applied for Sheffield but think I'm the only one so far @Steven248
Reply 72
Original post by Steven248

Hey Steven, welcome to this forum/group and congratulations on securing a place as well.
Reply 73
My mistake Caroline I called you a lad before 🤦🏾*♂️. That won’t be happening again now I know the first name. My name is Michael.

I’m cool to have us all on a group on WhatsApp if everyone else is keen. Steven and Liam if you have smartphones and you want to form a group let us know here and I can arrange that. If not, no problem we can continue here I guess. Unless there are other platforms you all want or prefer to form a group on.
@emo94 oh don't worry about that at all! :biggrin: it made me laugh to be fair so no offense taken.

If the other two aren't keen on WhatsApp I could always redownload Snapchat, I also have Facebook messenger.
Hello, I would prefer snapchat but open to WhatsApp if that's what everyone else is using.
Reply 76
Hi all, Liam has sent me his number and he prefers WhatsApp as well. Caroline and Steven if you can instant message me your phone numbers on this app and I will form the group today.

Cheers, Michael.
Hello everyone I have just found this thread too. I’ve been successful and applied for Birmingham/Coventry I’d be keen to join a WhatsApp group. I’m also a Caroline!
Reply 78
Post deleted.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 79
Great, this group is getting bigger by the day. Hopefully more people find this thread. Congratulations Caroline (Number 2) haha. You must be over the moon like the rest of us. So far, only Liam has sent me his number. If you send me a direct message on this application I will create the group when I have all the numbers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending