The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

International student Postgraduate studies BCU

Hello good morning, my name is Maryam and I’m Nigerian. I applied for masters of public health, September 2021 intake since 14th April. BCU acknowledged receiving my application and said working on it due to loads of applications. This is June and I’ve not gotten an offer. Two schools have offered me admission, but I really really want to go to Birmingham so I’m holding on to process those schools. Please is this a wise idea? Has anyone gotten BCU postgraduate admission? Kindly respond please. Thank you in anticipation.
Original post by MaryamRoyals
Hello good morning, my name is Maryam and I’m Nigerian. I applied for masters of public health, September 2021 intake since 14th April. BCU acknowledged receiving my application and said working on it due to loads of applications. This is June and I’ve not gotten an offer. Two schools have offered me admission, but I really really want to go to Birmingham so I’m holding on to process those schools. Please is this a wise idea? Has anyone gotten BCU postgraduate admission? Kindly respond please. Thank you in anticipation.

@StrawberryDreams
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending