The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort or Birmingham City University?

I recently got an unconditional offer for postgraduate study at the above Universities, My course for DMU is Design Innovation and Management and the BCU is User Experience Design. Which do you Advice I go for?
PS: I am an international*student
Original post by Anonymous #1
I recently got an unconditional offer for postgraduate study at the above Universities, My course for DMU is Design Innovation and Management and the BCU is User Experience Design. Which do you Advice I go for?
PS: I am an international*student

Hello! Great to hear you have received an offer from us!! Ultimately the choice is yours, but I will share my tips and advice of how I chose my postgraduate study at De Montfort! 👋🏻

I looked at the modules that the courses had. I looked at which ones intrigued me and lined up with my career decisions. Look at what each module includes and see if they align with other your future goals!

I looked at the facilities. Does the university have the facilities I need to thrive? For me, DMU has great careers advice and the tutors are actively working in the field of psychology. Are there good resources at the university that will suit me.

I also looked at the support, both for my well-being and academically! For you, as an international student, I would look at what the universities have to offer for you! At DMU we have a huge international community and you will definitely feel at home! Your studies are important but so is your well-being! Look at different options for making friends that the university has to offer! We have so many events that can help you connect and feel at home even though you are away!😊

Another important factor is the learning opportunities. At DMU we have an extensive library service with all the academic help you could need! 📖

This is what helped me make my decision! I hope this helps you! Please reach out if you have any more questions!

Hannah 🐮
De Montfort University Rep
Msc Psychological Well-being 🧠
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending