The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea for Aerospace engineering ?

Is Swansea a good uni for Aerospae as they appear to be a good uni with good facilities and the fact they have have TEF gold suggests they are decent. Looking for opinions !!
Swansea is pretty good for aerospace. In terms of league tables they are above some Russell group unis such as Manchester and Birmingham. I had some flatmates doing the course and they said it was intense and hard work, but the teaching quality was generally very good, which is the same for my subject which is non-engineering. Just make sure you stay on top of your coursework and you’ll be fine.
Bay Campus where engineering is taught is also brand new so you’d be taught in brand new lecture theatres and labs.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by Nlilly
Is Swansea a good uni for Aerospae as they appear to be a good uni with good facilities and the fact they have have TEF gold suggests they are decent. Looking for opinions !!

Hello,
So from what I know about aerospace engineering in Swansea university is that it is really good course with amazing opportunities. One of my flatmate transferred from her original university to Swansea due to its high graduate prospect and also that it offered more lab/project work rather than it all being lecture based. If you are taking this course as an undergraduate you will also have an opportunity in industry work and one year abroad if that's something you are interested in. Also within 6 months 94% of the students who graduated from this course are employed or in further studying.
Additionally this course will be based on our new campus which is Bay campus so you will have access to all new facilities and labs which is great. I hope this helped.
Thank you
Laiba
Human and Health sciences

Quick Reply

Latest