The Student Room Group

BAE Engineering Degree Apprenticeships

Hi, I have applied to the BAE systems aerospace engineering degree apprenticeship. I just did the interview about two weeks ago and wanted to know if anyone else has applied or heard back for this or similar apprenticeships? Also if anyone is still waiting for their interview.
Thank you
I would email them, normally you do hear back pretty quickly from engineering interviews.
Just ask if they have an update on your application.
It also shows you are eager and invested which might push them to hire you if they are a bit on the fence
Original post by Johnny_
Hi, I have applied to the BAE systems aerospace engineering degree apprenticeship. I just did the interview about two weeks ago and wanted to know if anyone else has applied or heard back for this or similar apprenticeships? Also if anyone is still waiting for their interview.
Thank you

Hi mate, I am in a recruitment process for an aerospace engineering degree apprentice in Samlesbury/Wharton. I have done the hirevue interview and they said they are going to shortlist the candidates for the interviews by the end of March and April. Please can you share your tips and the interview questions I will be asked in the next step(s)? Will this be the final step and be an in-person interview/videocall? Is there any group assessment game/questions or it's a private interview? What questions will I be asked? I don't want to appear annoying, just to be prepared and successful. Thanks in advance for your tips and valuable information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending