The Student Room Group

No Tiles on McDonald's MyStuff 2.0? e.g. onboarding, myschedule

I've managed to log onto MyStuff 2.0, but whenever I do log in, the screen is completely blank, minus the banner at the top. This means I can't go onto the training, myschedule etc.

Has anyone had this same issue and has anyone found a way to resolve it?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I managed to login to MyStuff the day that the login was sent to me and complete some of the tasks on boarding but for the last two days I haven't been able to login to MyStuff because it says authentication failed whenever I try.
Reply 2
Original post by Amin7
I managed to login to MyStuff the day that the login was sent to me and complete some of the tasks on boarding but for the last two days I haven't been able to login to MyStuff because it says authentication failed whenever I try.

I find that I can always log in successfully when I use Incognito mode on Google Chrome, and if that stops working I just close it and reopen a new window.

I can also always log in successfully when I use my phone, so it might be worth trying different devices and different web browsers to see if one works better than another.

Apparently logging in through LinkedIn tends to work as well, so if you don't have a LinkedIn account just make one with the email that you applied to McDonald's with and then log in with that.

Sometimes you just need to clear the cookies on your web browser, which you can figure out how to do on your particular browser through a quick google search.

If you are still having issues then you can email your manager or group people manager who led your welcome meeting and they'll be able to help.

I hope this was useful! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by evadawgie
I find that I can always log in successfully when I use Incognito mode on Google Chrome, and if that stops working I just close it and reopen a new window.

I can also always log in successfully when I use my phone, so it might be worth trying different devices and different web browsers to see if one works better than another.

Apparently logging in through LinkedIn tends to work as well, so if you don't have a LinkedIn account just make one with the email that you applied to McDonald's with and then log in with that.

Sometimes you just need to clear the cookies on your web browser, which you can figure out how to do on your particular browser through a quick google search.

If you are still having issues then you can email your manager or group people manager who led your welcome meeting and they'll be able to help.

I hope this was useful! :smile:

Thanks for the advise, I used my LinkedIn account and it had worked.
Has yours worked yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Amin7
Thanks for the advise, I used my LinkedIn account and it had worked.
Has yours worked yet?

yeah :biggrin: I just had to be patient for my account to fully load which took a few days but it is all sorted now :smile:
Reply 5
yeah :biggrin: I just had to be patient for my account to fully load which took a few days but it is all sorted now :smile:

That's good to hear
Hi! It's good to hear your accounts are both sorted now. Were you ever in a situation where there were only two tiles, MyStuff and Onboarding? If I wait, will the rest (MyShedule, OurLounge etc) show up?
Reply 7
Original post by TheWritingBug
Hi! It's good to hear your accounts are both sorted now. Were you ever in a situation where there were only two tiles, MyStuff and Onboarding? If I wait, will the rest (MyShedule, OurLounge etc) show up?

I was in the same situation as you when I first logged on to MyStuff it just had MyStuff and Onboarding. But after a few days all the other tiles came.
Hopefully yours will show up soon.
And have you had your welcome meeting?
(edited 2 years ago)
Okay, thank you, I think I have mine too now. Not yet, it's on Wednesday :smile:
Reply 9

Um hi, I'm having the exact same problem, I'm due to start my first shift later this week, and I've been trying to get my mcd stuff to work for 4 days. Like you I only have MyStuff and Onboarding, however I have none of the other tiles or options such as files, our lounge and MyShedule. I'm going to try and contact the support line, but I'm just getting stressed as I don't know what to do :/
Reply 10
Original post by Robyn.as
Um hi, I'm having the exact same problem, I'm due to start my first shift later this week, and I've been trying to get my mcd stuff to work for 4 days. Like you I only have MyStuff and Onboarding, however I have none of the other tiles or options such as files, our lounge and MyShedule. I'm going to try and contact the support line, but I'm just getting stressed as I don't know what to do :/

I saw someone with the same problem as you who posted on Reddit, and the comments just said that they needed to complete the onboarding section before the other tiles appeared. Either way you only really need to complete onboarding to be ready for your first shift, and if you do need to access myschedule, Fred, campus etc. you can access them through a Google search. They will most likely appear at some point though so don't worry too much about it! And if you run into any more problems let me know and I'll see if I can help because I have had a ton of issues with MyStuff hahaha

and good luck on your first shift! its nothing to worry about youll get the hang of it in no time
(edited 2 years ago)
I saw someone with the same problem as you who posted on Reddit, and the comments just said that they needed to complete the onboarding section before the other tiles appeared. Either way you only really need to complete onboarding to be ready for your first shift, and if you do need to access myschedule, Fred, campus etc. you can access them through a Google search. They will most likely appear at some point though so don't worry too much about it! And if you run into any more problems let me know and I'll see if I can help because I have had a ton of issues with MyStuff hahaha

and good luck on your first shift! its nothing to worry about youll get the hang of it in no time

Thank you so so much! I'm almost finished so hopefully they will appear later on today once they are done! Thank you for your help once again :smile:
Original post by Robyn.as

Don't worry about it, for me tiles appeared on their own, but there was something wrong with the system which meant I couldn't accept my contract, I just contacted the support team and it was fixed within a few hours. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 13
Hi I am a new Employee and I am having the same problem?
how do i contact support team, Can you provide me the number or email address. I have same problem as you have.
Reply 15
Hi!A couple of things to try for you:1) Use Google Chrome2) Use Incognito mode3) If you have more than one of the same type of account (2 gmail, for example), make your computer/phone etc. forget it. It may be that the website is using cookies from other accounts.These steps worked for me, and I hope they work for you.
when do you find out when ur welcome meeting is?
I am in that situation right now, however nomatter how long I wait, the other tiles are NOT showing up, it's only MyStuff and Onboarding??I don't know what to do, i have tasks to do and I can't do them :frown:
Original post by cxiitlin
I am in that situation right now, however nomatter how long I wait, the other tiles are NOT showing up, it's only MyStuff and Onboarding??I don't know what to do, i have tasks to do and I can't do them :frown:

When I was doing it it turned out that there was actually a technical problem, and I had to phone a tech team. Someone should be able to give you a number, unfortunately I don't have it anymore. Besides that they will probably just tell you to wait. But definitely get in contact with your employer! Good luck!
(edited 1 year ago)
When I was doing it it turned out that there was actually a technical problem, and I had to phone a tech team. Someone should be able to give you a number, unfortunately I don't have it anymore. Besides that they will probably just tell you to wait. But definitely get in contact with your employer! Good luck!

idk how to get the number, did you complete your orientation checklist before it came up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending