The Student Room Group

McDonalds eligibility to work

My NSL has already come back and been accepted thus I am registered as eligible to work on NSL, but in MyStuff it says I do not have approved eligibility. It has been almost 2 days now since my NSL stuff was accepted. Should I be worried? I'm supposed to hear back about when my first shift will be this week, but without it approved on MyStuff will they not set me a shift, and could my employment be ended?
Reply 1
Original post by kerezez
My NSL has already come back and been accepted thus I am registered as eligible to work on NSL, but in MyStuff it says I do not have approved eligibility. It has been almost 2 days now since my NSL stuff was accepted. Should I be worried? I'm supposed to hear back about when my first shift will be this week, but without it approved on MyStuff will they not set me a shift, and could my employment be ended?

Hi I'm currently having the same issue and are wondering what happened with you.
Reply 2
Original post by Lkam
Hi I'm currently having the same issue and are wondering what happened with you.

Hi I'm wondering what happened for you as I've been waiting for mine to update on my stuff but it hasn't yet
Original post by XenonSword
Hi I'm wondering what happened for you as I've been waiting for mine to update on my stuff but it hasn't yet
I got the same problem. Do you able to solve it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending