The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

St George eVision Login

So they've asked me to submit a self-declaration and login to the portal but I only have the username. It says I need to send an email to reset a password I don't have and it says it will take 10 days when I only have 2 days to do this task. Does anyone know if the password maybe has a format like my DOB or something? I will call tomorrow as well. Thanks so much for any help.
Have you checked your junk/spam folders for an email with the password?
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Original post by PQ
Have you checked your junk/spam folders for an email with the password?

I checked but it was not there but it's all good now, I managed to get in contact and resolve everything 🙂
Original post by bluemadhatter
I checked but it was not there but it's all good now, I managed to get in contact and resolve everything 🙂

Do you have a school/college email for your UCAS application? They’re the worst for blocking university emails without even putting them in junk.
Original post by PQ
Do you have a school/college email for your UCAS application? They’re the worst for blocking university emails without even putting them in junk.

I do but I used my basic gmail email for UCAS so I am quite confused as to what happened tbh but I'm just glad I've managed to get access 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending