The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Msc Cybersecurity at BCU. How is the course and professors for the course?

I am applying for Msc Cybersecurity at BCU. How are the professors of this course and has anyone completed this course? Need to know whether this course is comparable to other universities. How many students are taken every year. Someone who has completed the course please share your experience. What kind of facility and what can we expect in and after the course.
(edited 2 years ago)
You can ask me anything about this place. Please avoid BCU, the place is disgusting. Check on glassdoor the negative reviews. The positive reviews on there look fake too and it appears they are adding them to cover up the negative ones. Do not be mislead by their marketing, it is not all garden and roses. I am currently writing up a negative review about my time there but need to add more details to it as it is just a bit short but will be adding a thread on here. It is honestly, just a bottom feeder University.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by shamirali786
You can ask me anything about this place. Please avoid BCU, the place is disgusting. Check on glassdoor the negative reviews. The positive reviews on there look fake too and it appears they are adding them to cover up the negative ones. Do not be mislead by their marketing, it is not all garden and roses. I am currently writing up a negative review about my time there but need to add more details to it as it is just a bit short but will be adding a thread on here. It is honestly, just a bottom feeder University.

Thanks but please tell me which one is good for cybersecurity
where I will have a real leverage.
Original post by areefrakhangi
Thanks but please tell me which one is good for cybersecurity
where I will have a real leverage.

It depends if you want to really gain a msc or experience, I would personally advise finding a company that will hire you and put you through an msc course, if that is any way possible ?
Original post by shamirali786
It depends if you want to really gain a msc or experience, I would personally advise finding a company that will hire you and put you through an msc course, if that is any way possible ?

Sucks you had a bad time but you are not everyone so yh 🙃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending