The Student Room Group

Period

My period lasted for 12 days at first it was light for four days and then it steadily increased and got heavier
Can I have some advice please on why this is the case and what I can do
Please go see a doctor. No one on here can really tell you anything. Your period can change for many reasons and it could just be a one off (not sure how long you’ve had this happen for). But if it’s a drastic change it’s best to check up just in case
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
do you want kids? I presume having a healthy period (which is the blood vessels in the uterus wall where the baby will get it's nutrients from) will help the baby grow and be healthy.
I have had this a few months back but it lasted 30 days. I was too embarrassed to go to the doctor but said if it went any longer I would. So far it has been regular again but I think it was due to extreme stress, so that could be a factor for you.
Original post by Cloudiii
Please go see a doctor. No one on here can really tell you anything. Your period can change for many reasons and it could just be a one off (not sure how long you’ve had this happen for). But if it’s a drastic change it’s best to check up just in case

Periodt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending