The Student Room Group

Foundation Year at Cambridge 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
120 UCAS points 3 BBBs or ABC

was a foundation year always an option???
was a foundation year always an option???

No cambs only came out with the foundation year this year
Original post by anonymous123ugan
Which college has everyone applied too?

I applied to Caius to do Law! I was going to apply to Homerton but the perks of Caius is too great lol
Original post by St Edmund's Admission
No only mature applicants will go to mature colleges.

So we will be hearing back from between March 4th to March 7th? Or is it just on March 7th that applicants will get a reply back?
So we will be hearing back from between March 4th to March 7th? Or is it just on March 7th that applicants will get a reply back?

Here’s an excerpted email response from the admissions team :smile:

“We expect to be notifying applicants on 4th March but there may be a delay until Monday 7th March at the latest.
Best wishes,”
(edited 2 years ago)
I applied to Caius to do Law! I was going to apply to Homerton but the perks of Caius is too great lol

You’re like the 3rd person who said they were going to apply to Homerton but didn’t even in the end. The others chose Caius too. What initially drew you to Homerton? And what perks drew you to Caius haha
(edited 2 years ago)

“We expect to be notifying applicants on 4th March but there may be a delay until Monday 7th March at the latest.
Best wishes,”

Thank you :smile:
You’re like the 3rd person who said they were going to apply to Homerton but didn’t even in the end. The others chose Caius too. What initially drew you to Homerton? And what perks drew you to Caius haha

Homerton is nice but Student room has a thread of all the Cambridge colleges so I had to do some in depth evaluating lol😭 but Caius had the best prospects for Law, it’s close to campus, free laundry and free Wi-Fi. I think the dorms in Homerton are much nicer though

Best wishes,”

Ohhh, so its not even by 4th March, it is on 4th March, so some/most of us will know tomorrow. Sounds good :smile: thanks for posting the excerpt
Guys I’ve been shortlisted! Got the email now, keep an eye on your inboxes!
Original post by justjas33
Guys I’ve been shortlisted! Got the email now, keep an eye on your inboxes!

me too !!!! i was expecting tomorrow so it was quite a surprise this morning
just been emailed for an interview!!
shortlisted!! yaaaa
everyone who has been shortlisted, what subject was your personal statements about and what subjects are you hoping to study further !!!
everyone who has been shortlisted, what subject was your personal statements about and what subjects are you hoping to study further !!!

Politics with an emphasis on failing democracies and hoping to progress onto HSPS
me too !!!! i was expecting tomorrow so it was quite a surprise this morning

Same!! Congrats :smile:
I still haven’t heard anything back… heart is slightly breaking lol😭
I still haven’t heard anything back… heart is slightly breaking lol😭

same💀 what college did the shortlisted people apply to??
same💀 what college did the shortlisted people apply to??

Don't worry! They communicated that there has been some delays but everyone will be notified by Monday. I applied to Gonville and Caius :smile:
I applied to gonville and cauis- My personal statement was on architecture as that’s where i’ve applied elsewhere however that is not an option to continue at cambridge after the foundation year so I just spoke about how I want to explore different options that I can’t do right now at school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending