The Student Room Group

Foundation Year at Cambridge 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I applied to gonville and cauis- My personal statement was on architecture as that’s where i’ve applied elsewhere however that is not an option to continue at cambridge after the foundation year so I just spoke about how I want to explore different options that I can’t do right now at school

nicee, did u get an interview?
nicee, did u get an interview?

yep:smile: was shortlisted today!
I was shortlisted today! Very excited and nervous!
Hey, I’ve been invited for interviews/exams.
Good luck to everyone! You all do seem lovely and would love to meet you guys in real life. (Fingers crossed for outcomes)

And for those who haven’t received any confirmation, you have until the 7th. But I’d contact the university just to double-check :smile:/spam folders
(edited 2 years ago)
it all starts now. I also got the invite ! Thanks to Cambridge University for giving me this opportunity. I will do my best
it all starts now. I also got the invite ! Thanks to Cambridge University for giving me this opportunity. I will do my best

when did you get the invite :smile: well done and good luck!!
Happy for everyone who got an invite!! I’m kinda bummed out haha

a couple invite emails came extremely early, the original date was tomorrow until monday so i'm guessing bulk emails are being spread throughout these few days especially as cambridge pointed out that they are having a few technical delays so it's all good please don't stress !
when did you get the invite :smile: well done and good luck!!

Got at 1030 this morning.
I am wondering how many people got invited and how many applicants were there , St Edmunds please ?
a couple invite emails came extremely early, the original date was tomorrow until monday so i'm guessing bulk emails are being spread throughout these few days especially as cambridge pointed out that they are having a few technical delays so it's all good please don't stress !

I’m hoping you’re right haha but I’ll try and decimate my stress for now. Happy for you guys :smile:

Have you heard back?
Original post by anonymous123ugan
Have you heard back?

No :frown: but people are saying the replies for shortlisting come out until Monday so I’m banking on that.
I’m sure you’re fine. Perhaps it depends on college choice. I.e. the volume of applications that each college receives will vary, and therefore finalised decisions will take longer for some colleges.
~It can’t depend on course, because we’ve all applied for the same course :smile:
I think it’s worth emailing the admissions team!
It seems like Homerton and Caius applicants heard back (for the most part). But there’s like 11 other colleges who are participating in the Foundation Year scheme.
(edited 2 years ago)
I’m sure you’re fine. Perhaps it depends on college choice. I.e. the volume of applications that each college receives will vary, and therefore finalised decisions will take longer for some colleges.
~It can’t depend on course, because we’ve all applied for the same course :smile:
I think it’s worth emailing the admissions team!
It seems like Homerton and Caius applicants heard back (for the most part). But there’s like 11 other colleges who are participating in the Foundation Year scheme.

I’ve emailed them! I’m just going to wait out their reply since I emailed pretty late. Wish me luck :smile:
good luck everyone :smile:
The themes for the interviews are so interesting.
I’m actually really impressed with how they’re carrying it out
Its so nice to see so many gap year students here.
Good luck to everyone who got shortlisted!
Asking for a friend, but has anyone received outcomes today?
hi, new to this thread! i received an invitation for an interview yesterday. my PS was about Politics and IR and im hoping to go into HSPS or history & politics if i get through. Ive applied to newnham but would love any college
Asking for a friend, but has anyone received outcomes today?

Haven’t heard anything but I did email them and they replied saying that everyone will hear by Monday the latest. I haven’t met anyone with offers for Law so maybe that’s the hold up due to loads of people choosing HSPS lol😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending