The Student Room Group

🌼🍉 Brownies, books and planning a wedding - your favourite fiancés’ 2nd blog 🍉🌼

Scroll to see replies

@ZackX# Thank you Zack! :h: Your words are very kind, and I do thank you for them :smile:

I'm quite alright today, thank you, and I've had a decent week!
Yes, my dog does play with his toy octopus from time to time - all of his toys in effect get rotated, as he'll just grab whatever's at the top of the box normally!
I've never been to Asia, no :smile:
Reagan did a number of things rather awfully, from his slashing of the top tax rates, and his spreading of the ridiculous economic theory that is trickle-down economics, to his deliberate stoking of racial tensions, in my mind.
Yes, it's been rather windy today! I take it you've had something similar? :smile:
No, I don't really ever get messages on Instagram.
I spend about two hours of my day on dog walks, normally :smile:
And I sleep with two pillows!
Reply 8141
Original post by EVRoosevelt
@ZackX# Thank you Zack! :h: Your words are very kind, and I do thank you for them :smile:

I'm quite alright today, thank you, and I've had a decent week!
Yes, my dog does play with his toy octopus from time to time - all of his toys in effect get rotated, as he'll just grab whatever's at the top of the box normally!
I've never been to Asia, no :smile:
Reagan did a number of things rather awfully, from his slashing of the top tax rates, and his spreading of the ridiculous economic theory that is trickle-down economics, to his deliberate stoking of racial tensions, in my mind.
Yes, it's been rather windy today! I take it you've had something similar? :smile:
No, I don't really ever get messages on Instagram.
I spend about two hours of my day on dog walks, normally :smile:
And I sleep with two pillows!

Thank you very much! You are so lovely and beautifully humble, modest, reflective, caring, fair, charming, extraordianarily sweet funny and very likeable. I really like you, so does everyone else, you're a community favourite and it is a real pleasure to know you. I greatly appreciate your help and kindness, which you always give to everyone.
Which US presidents do you look on fondly, which do you dislike, and how do you think Hilary Clinton might have done?
Does your brother have a similar appearance to you?
How are you feeling today?
What kind of content, especially in a short format, do you like to consume? As in YouTube videos?
What kind of political issues are you particularly knowledgable about?
What do you think about donald trump's previous idea to build a wall around Mexico?
What kind of things do you think are personal things for you to get better at?
What kind of things do you do very well?
Do you ever have baths?
How do you get into political disputes with others, if you ever do?
What kind of things do you understand, but feel others don't?
What was the community like around you in your education, what were the people like, and what soet of things did people like to discuss? Did you feel like you fitted in to that community?
Do you think you have a good sense of humour?
What are you like, to spend time with? Are you relaxed at home?
When all the girls that you mentioned at school that liked you, were they ever specific about wishing to have a relationship with you? Do you think it says anything about you that there were at least 2 girls that liked you?
In all the subjects you got good grades in
Are you someone with an optimistic outlook on things, or are you more negative?
What kind of things have been important to you today, and how is your dog today?
I'm feeling disappointed and upset today, the negative feelings have reared its head again. I just don't think there is anything going for me. I have no real friends sadly(f*cking humiliating for a 20 year old man like me) and not much money, not much companionship, i can't look after myself, i have no real ambitions for the future, i haven't got anything out of my "education" i don't have anyone in my life that would spend time with me, just for a walk and a bite to eat. I know you don't wish to hear me ranting and feeling upset, i know it doesn't help, and i am sincerely sorry for unloading my emotional bagge on to you, but it is angering me, to know many on my college course for example, are in well paid, prosperous jobs with girlfriends or boyfriends, with good qualifications, who go to university, who have their appearances and looks in good ways for them, they're conventionally attractive, they navigate social hurdles seamlessly which brings opportunities and happiness in their social lives, they have remarkably good qualifications that are outstanding, like Diplomas and GCSE'S, A LEVELS, and for example they're intelligent, they're bright, upbeat, cheerful and vibrant individuals who have lots going for the. It just feels disappointing i don't know about and won't and can't achieve nor experience these moments that bring value and happiness and success to people. Most people that knew me moved on with their lives and have severed contact with me. I've let myself down badly, because i have nothing to show for 20 years of opportunities. A lot of people rightfully turn their backs on me,I've just fallen behind in everything- education, working life, social life, financial matters, relationships, looks, sex, bonding with other people and having great experiences, it just isn't there and never will be. It hurts me a lot that it is the reality for me. I can't drive either, have no hope of ever being in a financial or mental capacity, because I'm a s*pstic, a total f*cking r*tard, disabled and incompetent, so I'm in no position to drive which is restrictive, and i don't like walking at 4am to work in the dark, i don't feel safe doing that, and let alone that, i cannot do basic things well, like cleaning or necessary jobs at home. I have no real future- no qualifications at all, no friends, no connections, no support from the outside world, i cannot hold basic conversations without anxiety, i cannot learn things at all, i am forgetful, daft, boring, and i have no chance of managing myself, no possibility of living independently,no chance if improving the situation. It's missing out on the good things in life, and by a big margin.It looks bleak.
What can i do, what can i do, except sh*tting bricks about it, because this sh*t quite frankly isn't worth it. I don't have a proper life with opportunities, just f*cking sad. I would go into much more detail, but without wishing to break the rules or to put pressure on you,i will stop there. It's pitiful to struggle like this. I'm sorry to vent all this onto your shoulders and to put pressure on you. You are always kind and caring, in the end, that's all that anyone could wish for, so i am very grateful you're so forgiving and a truly great and beautiful and sweet friend.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 8142
Hello all in this community. First of all, i want to say a huge thank you for how each and every one of you individually, made me welcome and happy you have all made me. @nathan1403 , and Alex you are truly two brilliant, amazingly kind, loving, caring, thoughtful people who fought through huge challenges, in your personal lives, and you have shown resilience, grit, love, compassion, and a lot of character, through some huge challenges, in your education, work lives, physical and mental health, familial affairs, financial, psychological, mental and generally difficult moments, you have both been utterly outstandingly brilliant people, humane, compassionate, kind, colorful, cheerful, with some unique humour and happiness you've given us. It has been the biggest privilege of my life to see into your lives and you have touched,(not literally) inspired a lot of people, and really made others happy, but most of all, you both have a lot to be proud of. You're both warm, kind, caring, sweet, generous, welcoming - you both make a perfect partnership, and you both bring so much joy to each other's lives, i am sure, as alas, you do a community. I am, from the bottom of my heart, grateful for how wonderful you are, and how many memories you've given us. It's been a rollercoaster ride, and i have enjoyed seeing or develop and progress over the years. I wish you both thr very very best in life. You two gentlemen are quite amazing. You and your family, i think have happiness ahead of you. You're both fantastic, and incredible, beyond what words can even say. It's been quite a crazy journey for you both, huh? I'm proud of you both and will forever be thinking of you. You both deserve the very best in life. You are two wonderful people, who truly are inspirational, loving, sensitive to each other, with empathy, intelligence, humour and wit. You've been a pleasure to talk to. When you get married, i hope it's a happily ever after. I will always be rooting for you, i will always think of you both. I wish i could say how grateful i am, but i have tons upon tons of respect for you both that will never fade. Eternal gratitude and love for both of you two. You are both great great peoplem. I hope future treats you well.
To EVRoosevelt, ted, you are superb. I wax lyrical about you, and you are amazing, really. You are deeply compassionate, understanding, loving, sweet, thoughtful, fun, precise, inclusive, genial, benevolent, kind hearted, gentle, soft, warm, empathy strewn, politically fascinating, warm, and intelligent and deeply rational.
I have the utmost respect for you. The emotions, happiness, joy, warmth, you bought me is indescribably, beautiful. You gave me a gift of happiness, and powerful emotions i felt speakinh with you too. You truly are amanzing, and a special human being. The happiness, relief, joy, warmth, happiness and care you bought me is beyond imaginable. Keep being you! I wish you the happiest life possible. I will damn sure keep you and your great personality in my mind, and i am forever inspired by you. The amount of respect you show others, is incredible and beautiful. It was an incredible privilege to talk to you in the last 2 years. Since 2021, you've given me happiness, joy, warmth, anticipation, and calm and caring words beyond what I'd ever get. You are simply wonderful, in the strongest possible terms, thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you ever did for me. You are an incredible human being and person. I know your book will fly one day, you will achieve all dreams, you will have a partner, you deserve this, you are wonderful. And i am proud of you. You are the most determined, amazing, funny, likeable, deeply reflective, interesting and thoughtful person i'll ever know. Take my encouragement, and have the best life!
Liliette, lilia thank you for everything. You are smart, unique, caring, warm, funny, and a perfect person. Your stories, experiences, ideas, opinions are remarkable, beautiful, intriguing. You are beyond wonderful. You have so much to do in life, i am deeply excited for what the future holds for you, your friends, companions, family, and significant other. You deserve contentment, joy and all the good things. However university goes now, enjoy it, and i hope you'll be happy! You truly are wonderful
To Josie, thank you for your resilience, kindness, honesty. You are a real shining example of resilience and fervour and drive. You battle every day to do the best, in spite of whatever challenges you face. You are fantastic. I will nit forget the great moments we had. Godspeed to you.
To anyone else I've forgotten, Annabannana, thank you for everything, deeply. You have a great community and i hope it all goes well in future. You are all lovely, and a inspiration to me. I'll never forget it.
Now, i have been contacted by multiple TSR officials. My account and posts about my struggles lately, has been" taking up an extremely significant amount of room in this thread and subsequently hijacking it and that it is very unfair to do so because this isn't my thread" of course, because this is a thread is about alex and nathan, two wonderful people who deserve the best. I understand this in all sincerity.
In continuation, i have violated the tsr rules and code of conduct due to the excessive posting i have made here and therefore am expected to leave this thread and not participate here again, otherwise my account may be banned.
So, i will dutifully close my account as i was politely suggested to by the administrative team. The other option was creating my own blog, but in this world, people need to be happy. Happiness is the biggest thing in life, and i have come to accept that nathan, and his thread deserve respect, because they bring that to many many people in this world. My mental issues aren't something to build a community on, because people, students deserve happiness and content they enjoy and can build relationships over. By nature, this thread is about nathan and alex's relationship and engagement, and i am sorry, because it's been all about me in the last months, which it shouldn't be. I wish the TSR officials, mods, all the best too. I have no ill will against you, I understand i violated the rules and showed a lack of respect. I feel shame, sadness, embarrassment, for my incorrect actions, i take responsibility for me but i accept i must leave this thread, because I've been given chances to correct my behaviour and i haven't sadly. I will miss all of you, but i accept without question the decision. I will watch over this thread on a anonymous account with respect. It'd be special to keep contact with any of you, but i understand that you may not want to given my deeply negative tone. I will keep my account open until tomorrow if i am allowed to do so. From Zach, best wishes to you all. I wish you all happiness, prosperity, and good health. Thank you everyone❤❤❤❤
Thank you so much, Zack :h:
I wish you all the best, and every happiness. And I hope with time all that has troubled you may be resolved :h:
Original post by ZackX#
Hello all in this community. First of all, i want to say a huge thank you for how each and every one of you individually, made me welcome and happy you have all made me. @nathan1403 , and Alex you are truly two brilliant, amazingly kind, loving, caring, thoughtful people who fought through huge challenges, in your personal lives, and you have shown resilience, grit, love, compassion, and a lot of character, through some huge challenges, in your education, work lives, physical and mental health, familial affairs, financial, psychological, mental and generally difficult moments, you have both been utterly outstandingly brilliant people, humane, compassionate, kind, colorful, cheerful, with some unique humour and happiness you've given us. It has been the biggest privilege of my life to see into your lives and you have touched,(not literally) inspired a lot of people, and really made others happy, but most of all, you both have a lot to be proud of. You're both warm, kind, caring, sweet, generous, welcoming - you both make a perfect partnership, and you both bring so much joy to each other's lives, i am sure, as alas, you do a community. I am, from the bottom of my heart, grateful for how wonderful you are, and how many memories you've given us. It's been a rollercoaster ride, and i have enjoyed seeing or develop and progress over the years. I wish you both thr very very best in life. You two gentlemen are quite amazing. You and your family, i think have happiness ahead of you. You're both fantastic, and incredible, beyond what words can even say. It's been quite a crazy journey for you both, huh? I'm proud of you both and will forever be thinking of you. You both deserve the very best in life. You are two wonderful people, who truly are inspirational, loving, sensitive to each other, with empathy, intelligence, humour and wit. You've been a pleasure to talk to. When you get married, i hope it's a happily ever after. I will always be rooting for you, i will always think of you both. I wish i could say how grateful i am, but i have tons upon tons of respect for you both that will never fade. Eternal gratitude and love for both of you two. You are both great great peoplem. I hope future treats you well.
To EVRoosevelt, ted, you are superb. I wax lyrical about you, and you are amazing, really. You are deeply compassionate, understanding, loving, sweet, thoughtful, fun, precise, inclusive, genial, benevolent, kind hearted, gentle, soft, warm, empathy strewn, politically fascinating, warm, and intelligent and deeply rational.
I have the utmost respect for you. The emotions, happiness, joy, warmth, you bought me is indescribably, beautiful. You gave me a gift of happiness, and powerful emotions i felt speakinh with you too. You truly are amanzing, and a special human being. The happiness, relief, joy, warmth, happiness and care you bought me is beyond imaginable. Keep being you! I wish you the happiest life possible. I will damn sure keep you and your great personality in my mind, and i am forever inspired by you. The amount of respect you show others, is incredible and beautiful. It was an incredible privilege to talk to you in the last 2 years. Since 2021, you've given me happiness, joy, warmth, anticipation, and calm and caring words beyond what I'd ever get. You are simply wonderful, in the strongest possible terms, thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you ever did for me. You are an incredible human being and person. I know your book will fly one day, you will achieve all dreams, you will have a partner, you deserve this, you are wonderful. And i am proud of you. You are the most determined, amazing, funny, likeable, deeply reflective, interesting and thoughtful person i'll ever know. Take my encouragement, and have the best life!
Liliette, lilia thank you for everything. You are smart, unique, caring, warm, funny, and a perfect person. Your stories, experiences, ideas, opinions are remarkable, beautiful, intriguing. You are beyond wonderful. You have so much to do in life, i am deeply excited for what the future holds for you, your friends, companions, family, and significant other. You deserve contentment, joy and all the good things. However university goes now, enjoy it, and i hope you'll be happy! You truly are wonderful
To Josie, thank you for your resilience, kindness, honesty. You are a real shining example of resilience and fervour and drive. You battle every day to do the best, in spite of whatever challenges you face. You are fantastic. I will nit forget the great moments we had. Godspeed to you.
To anyone else I've forgotten, Annabannana, thank you for everything, deeply. You have a great community and i hope it all goes well in future. You are all lovely, and a inspiration to me. I'll never forget it.
Now, i have been contacted by multiple TSR officials. My account and posts about my struggles lately, has been" taking up an extremely significant amount of room in this thread and subsequently hijacking it and that it is very unfair to do so because this isn't my thread" of course, because this is a thread is about alex and nathan, two wonderful people who deserve the best. I understand this in all sincerity.
In continuation, i have violated the tsr rules and code of conduct due to the excessive posting i have made here and therefore am expected to leave this thread and not participate here again, otherwise my account may be banned.
So, i will dutifully close my account as i was politely suggested to by the administrative team. The other option was creating my own blog, but in this world, people need to be happy. Happiness is the biggest thing in life, and i have come to accept that nathan, and his thread deserve respect, because they bring that to many many people in this world. My mental issues aren't something to build a community on, because people, students deserve happiness and content they enjoy and can build relationships over. By nature, this thread is about nathan and alex's relationship and engagement, and i am sorry, because it's been all about me in the last months, which it shouldn't be. I wish the TSR officials, mods, all the best too. I have no ill will against you, I understand i violated the rules and showed a lack of respect. I feel shame, sadness, embarrassment, for my incorrect actions, i take responsibility for me but i accept i must leave this thread, because I've been given chances to correct my behaviour and i haven't sadly. I will miss all of you, but i accept without question the decision. I will watch over this thread on a anonymous account with respect. It'd be special to keep contact with any of you, but i understand that you may not want to given my deeply negative tone. I will keep my account open until tomorrow if i am allowed to do so. From Zach, best wishes to you all. I wish you all happiness, prosperity, and good health. Thank you everyone❤❤❤❤

Hi Zack, I just wanted to wish you all the best for the future. Please remember that there are always places you can get help with things and people you can talk to. You don’t have to go through anything on your own. I hope you can find happiness soon.
Hey @nathan1403 and @nicalibres !! :h: I hope both of your years are off to a fantastic start, though I know you must be super-busy!! :smile: I hope the dissertation and teaching are going phenomenally, too!

I am sorry to have posted here so much over the last while - it's your thread, and I don't want to be impudent!! :h:
Hi everyone! Sorry for being so inactive once again! We're doing well!! I finished my thesis so I'm looking for work now but there's no rush, I've still got my fast food job for the time being :h: Alex is crazy busy with teaching but he's settling into a routine a bit more, he's still working a lot but no longer every minute of his spare time so that's a win :tongue:

It's our five year anniversary on Tuesday!! Crazy how time flies :biggrin: :biggrin: It's been a lot of ups and downs over the last five years but everything is okay now, our respective family situations, finances, the cats... mental health will always be a thing for both of us I think but at least we've got each other :h:

I hope all of you are doing well too!
Reply 8147
Original post by nathan1403
Hi everyone! Sorry for being so inactive once again! We're doing well!! I finished my thesis so I'm looking for work now but there's no rush, I've still got my fast food job for the time being :h: Alex is crazy busy with teaching but he's settling into a routine a bit more, he's still working a lot but no longer every minute of his spare time so that's a win :tongue:

It's our five year anniversary on Tuesday!! Crazy how time flies :biggrin: :biggrin: It's been a lot of ups and downs over the last five years but everything is okay now, our respective family situations, finances, the cats... mental health will always be a thing for both of us I think but at least we've got each other :h:

Goodness, is it really five years ago when you had your Alex crush???
It's good to hear that all is going well for you both.
Don't take too long to update us please and don't forget those wedding pictures you promised.
Original post by nathan1403

Oh, congratulations on finishing your thesis!!! :yay: Does this mean the Master's Degree is over and done with now (I don't quite know how these things work! :tongue:)? What an accomplishment - well done!! :biggrin:
I'm glad Alex is doing well, and has a little more control over his schedule, if only a little!!

Happy anniversary for Tuesday!!!!! :thumbsup: I hope you've both a lovely day :h: How exciting - I know I was later finding the original thread, but that means it's been nearly four years since I did, or it will be in the Summer! :tongue:
It's okay not to have everything figured out yet; many people find their path along the way. It's great that your family is supportive, and your hobbies sound enjoyable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending