The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Official Staffordshire University Applicant Thread 2022

Hi everyone

This is a thread for anyone who's applying to join Staffs in 2022 :smile:

On this thread you'll be able to ask any questions and also meet some of the students you'll be studying and possibly living with.

Don't be scared to say hello! What course are you applying for? Where are you planning to live? Where else are you applying to?

Scroll to see replies

Hello, I applied for Ma Social work jan 2022 intake at Staffordshire Uni. I had my selection day and still no feedback. I am really anxious
(edited 2 years ago)
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous 2022
Hello, I applied for Ma Social work jan 2022 intake at Staffordshire Uni. I had my selection day and still no feedback. I am really anxious

Hi @Anonymous 2022

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for feedback. When was your selection day?

Thanks

Amy
1st October 2021. Did you do the interview and have you gotten a feedback?
1st October 2021. Did you do the interview and have you gotten a feedback?

Hi @Anonymous 2022
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. The turnaround can sometimes vary, especially as teaching has now started. The best thing to do is contact our Enquiries Team - [email protected] who will be able to update you on progress.
Best wishes,
Shaun
Thank you
Reply 6
Hello!

I applied for BA Concept Art for Games and Film with a foundation year and i got my conditional offer a week ago! I also applied to NUA, ARU, Falmouth, and Solent^^
hi there!

i’m planning on doing games pr and community management later in the year. waiting just a little bit to send off my application just so I know I have got everything perfected 😌

would love to talk to some people who are also applying!

Hello, have you got your feedback now? I also applied, attended both selection and interview 3 weeks ago, still waiting for the interview outcome. Any idea how long they take to respond
im applied for psychology course with a foundation year at staffs

anyone else?
Hi guys! I've received an unconditional offer at staffs (stoke campus) for cyber security with a foundation Year starting September 2022, I'm so happy because staffs was my first choice 😁 I can't wait!!! Good luck with your applications guys👌
Original post by Cybernerd003
Hi guys! I've received an unconditional offer at staffs (stoke campus) for cyber security with a foundation Year starting September 2022, I'm so happy because staffs was my first choice 😁 I can't wait!!! Good luck with your applications guys👌

Congratulations @Cybernerd003 - We can't wait to welcome you :smile:
Original post by Staffordshire University
Congratulations @Cybernerd003 - We can't wait to welcome you :smile:

Thank you guys ❤️❤️

What courses is everyone else looking to do and will anyone be looking at staying in accomodation (I am) 🙌

Congratulations
I was just wondering if you have received feedback in relation to the MA in Social Work at Staffs?
Reply 15

My older sister starts at the same time after this gap year and is doing the Computer Science course! 😁. Congrats on that though, you chose a nice place!

I've applied for architecture and the studio seems really close knit. I talked to one other person at the open day in the course talk that seemed really enthusiastic about it! I'm a bit worried that my personal statement focussed more on interiors when I tried to make it work for architecture and interior design choices. I really hope they do consider me though 😓. If that other person is here on TSR, then hey! It's me the one black girl that was there 😂.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by jerora
My older sister starts at the same time after this gap year and is doing the Computer Science course! 😁. Congrats on that though, you chose a nice place!

I've applied for architecture and the studio seems really close knit. I talked to one other person at the open day in the course talk that seemed really enthusiastic about it! I'm a bit worried that my personal statement focussed more on interiors when I tried to make it work for architecture and interior design choices. I really hope they do consider me though 😓. If that other person is here on TSR, then hey! It's me the one black girl that was there 😂.

Wow!!! That's amazing!!! I really can't wait to start!! It definitely seems like a great place, I spoke to a student who is in their final year in my course and they explained that it is one of the most popular courses at the uni which is a great sign, the facilities look amazing and up to date, student life looks lively and accomodation and living costs are much more affordable than major cities.

Wow!!! Architecture very interesting choice (in a good way :biggrin: ). From what I have heard from quite a few people is that in your personal statement situation you will most likely be fine and that if the staffordshire uni determine your personal statement to not be sufficiently based on solely architecture they will give you another chance by allowing you to write a new personal statement which focuses solely on architecture (other unis do this aswell not just Staffordshire uni) so don't worry you will be fine either way!! Good luck to you and your sister :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
I was just wondering if you have received feedback in relation to the MA in Social Work at Staffs?

Hie, yes. Thank you for checking
Reply 18
Wow!!! That's amazing!!! I really can't wait to start!! It definitely seems like a great place, I spoke to a student who is in their final year in my course and they explained that it is one of the most popular courses at the uni which is a great sign, the facilities look amazing and up to date, student life looks lively and accomodation and living costs are much more affordable than major cities.

Wow!!! Architecture very interesting choice (in a good way :biggrin: ). From what I have heard from quite a few people is that in your personal statement situation you will most likely be fine and that if the staffordshire uni determine your personal statement to not be sufficiently based on solely architecture they will give you another chance by allowing you to write a new personal statement which focuses solely on architecture (other unis do this aswell not just Staffordshire uni) so don't worry you will be fine either way!! Good luck to you and your sister :biggrin:

Update! I got a conditional offer!!! 😭😭Pleasantly surprised I got it literally half an hour ago!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by jerora
Update! I got a conditional offer!!! 😭😭Pleasantly surprised I got it literally half an hour ago!!

Smashed it!!! 👌👌🙌🙌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending