The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Official Staffordshire University Applicant Thread 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Oo I'm just wondering, @Staffordshire University. I accepted a date and time for the interview but now I don't think I can go at that time. Does anyone know how to change it on the evision site? Or do I have to contact?
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by jerora
Oo I'm just wondering, @Staffordshire University. I accepted a date and time for the interview but now I don't think I can go at that time. Does anyone know how to change it on the evision site? Or do I have to contact?

Hie, i think you have to contact recruitment or admissions office for changing the dates and time
Hi, I am a mature student who is applying for MH Nursing 2022, and I am anxiously waiting for my referee statement and then I can press send! Looking forward to the future, very anxious!
Original post by Goobscribe
Hi, I am a mature student who is applying for MH Nursing 2022, and I am anxiously waiting for my referee statement and then I can press send! Looking forward to the future, very anxious!

I'm sure you will be fine, you've done your part now all that's left is out of your hands, goodluck with the future!! 😁👍
Original post by jerora

Hi @jerora
If you contact [email protected] - They will be able to help you with that.
Best wishes,
Shaun
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to hear back for Postgraduate courses? It’s been two months and I’ve been asked for information twice and still no further on 😞
Reply 26
Hello,
I’ve recently applied as a mature student for a policing degree. Was just wondering how long it takes to hear something back other than the email to say they have received your application?
Hello!

Applied for and received a Conditional Offer for Computer Games Design (condition was to provide proof of my UK passport as I'm a dual citizen). Emailed that away last week so will hopefully hear back from them soon confirming my offer.

Looking forward to going to Uni this September, as it's fairly local to me (35-minute drive). Will be my first proper time living away from home as well (apart from the 3 months I spent in Cambridge for work earlier last year). It's also my first time back in education after 10 years so I'm really looking forward to having proper summer holidays again!

Cheers!
Original post by Aldaron216
Hello!

Applied for and received a Conditional Offer for Computer Games Design (condition was to provide proof of my UK passport as I'm a dual citizen). Emailed that away last week so will hopefully hear back from them soon confirming my offer.

Looking forward to going to Uni this September, as it's fairly local to me (35-minute drive). Will be my first proper time living away from home as well (apart from the 3 months I spent in Cambridge for work earlier last year). It's also my first time back in education after 10 years so I'm really looking forward to having proper summer holidays again!

Cheers!

Hi Aldaron216
Sounds exciting. We look forward to welcoming you.
Best wishes, Shaun
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi Aldaron216
Sounds exciting. We look forward to welcoming you.
Best wishes, Shaun

Hey Shaun,

I'm looking forward to it! How long should it take for my offer to update on UCAS (it's still stuck on the waiting for confirmation bit)?
I'm also attending the offer open holder day on the 12th of Feb so that will be my first time going to the campus.

Cheers,
Aldaron.
Original post by Aldaron216
Hey Shaun,

I'm looking forward to it! How long should it take for my offer to update on UCAS (it's still stuck on the waiting for confirmation bit)?
I'm also attending the offer open holder day on the 12th of Feb so that will be my first time going to the campus.

Cheers,
Aldaron.

Hi @Aldaron216,

For any questions about your UCAS application you'd be best to email [email protected], they'd be more than happy to help :smile:

Hope you enjoy the Offer Holder Day and enjoy the campus, the Games Design student work and facilities are great, so i'm sure you will :smile:
^HB
Hello!

I've just had my interview for Animation today and I think it went rather well despite all my nerves prior. The staff who interviewed me were really lovely and if everything goes well, Staffordshire should be my first offer out of five. I'm really excited but also nervous ahaha :colondollar:

I also talked to other Animation applicants before the interview started but I didn't get the chance to ask for their socials :frown:. If they happen to find this post, my name was Lizzie so if you remember me, send me a pm, I'd love to talk again!
Original post by TOASTlER
Hello!

I've just had my interview for Animation today and I think it went rather well despite all my nerves prior. The staff who interviewed me were really lovely and if everything goes well, Staffordshire should be my first offer out of five. I'm really excited but also nervous ahaha :colondollar:

I also talked to other Animation applicants before the interview started but I didn't get the chance to ask for their socials :frown:. If they happen to find this post, my name was Lizzie so if you remember me, send me a pm, I'd love to talk again!

Hi @toastier,

So lovely to hear that your interview went well :smile:

Hope to see you in the new year!
^HB
Had my interview for mental health nursing today and the lovely panel told me I was successful and have a formal offer. I am so pleased. Really really looking forward to September.
Reply 34
My firm choice is Forensic Investigation with a placement year and my insurance choice is forensic investigation with a foundation year :smile: Excited to go to the offer holder day in March! :smile:
Hello!

Has anyone here applied for BA animation? I've got a conditional offer after my interview and I'm really happy about it.
Reply 36
Anyone having issues selecting there course from Staffordshire uni on student finance? ODP course is not coming up and they can’t process the application without it. I’ve noticed not of the health sciences courses are coming up too.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello!

Has anyone here applied for BA animation? I've got a conditional offer after my interview and I'm really happy about it.

Congrats on the offer!! I got an unconditional for BA animation a couple of weeks back (for a bit of context, I'm on a gap year).
Original post by kerri87
Anyone having issues selecting there course from Staffordshire uni on student finance? ODP course is not coming up and they can’t process the application without it. I’ve noticed not of the health sciences courses are coming up too.

I tried to type my course in by name and clicked the course I am doing but it didn't work, so then I typed in the course code (e.g. I751) and it came up with my course but had (new entrant added in the course title) and then it worked
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous
I tried to type my course in by name and clicked the course I am doing but it didn't work, so then I typed in the course code (e.g. I751) and it came up with my course but had (new entrant added in the course title) and then it worked

I’ve tried the course ucas code and that’s not working either. Is b that what you mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending