The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Official Staffordshire University Applicant Thread 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kerri87
I’ve tried the course ucas code and that’s not working either. Is b that what you mean?

Yeah, that's what I meant, I'm not sure then, maybe email the uni and see if they can help, I'm sure they will be happy to help
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
anyone still waiting an offer? my daughter has applied for foundation animation degree? my daughter still awaiting an offer - have contacted them to ask about a portfolio and told that no portfolio needed as doing the foundation year yet we are still waiting to get any kind of offer or even a decline. we want to start to make decisions but as always the waiting is the hardest part
Original post by bjkmummy
anyone still waiting an offer? my daughter has applied for foundation animation degree? my daughter still awaiting an offer - have contacted them to ask about a portfolio and told that no portfolio needed as doing the foundation year yet we are still waiting to get any kind of offer or even a decline. we want to start to make decisions but as always the waiting is the hardest part

Hi @bjkmummy
Thanks for posting. I know the wait can be difficult for everyone. Our Admissions team are working as quick as possible to get through applications and get back in touch with everyone. If you do have any worries, it's worth contacting our Enquiries team for advice - [email protected] - 01782 294000.
Best wishes, Shaun
Original post by Goobscribe
Had my interview for mental health nursing today and the lovely panel told me I was successful and have a formal offer. I am so pleased. Really really looking forward to September.

Hi, Im a mature student too, I have a confirmed place at Stafford for MH Nursing:biggrin:
anyone still awaiting an offer? daughter applied for foundation year BA animation and we have heard absolutley nothing except to confirm when we asked if she needed a portfolio. think we are just going to withdraw as she has other offers now for weeks so will just move forward with them
Original post by bjkmummy
anyone still awaiting an offer? daughter applied for foundation year BA animation and we have heard absolutley nothing except to confirm when we asked if she needed a portfolio. think we are just going to withdraw as she has other offers now for weeks so will just move forward with them

Hi @bjkmummy
I'm sorry your daughter hasn't had an update on her application. It is definitely worth contacting our Enquiries team to let them know, so they can investigate and give you an update.
Contact details can be found here - https://www.staffs.ac.uk/contact
Kind regards,
Shaun
Anyone else got an offer for accomodation yet? I received and accepted mines, got offered my first choice which was College Court 🙌🙌
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone else got an offer for accomodation yet? I received and accepted mines, got offered my first choice which was College Court 🙌🙌

Yeah, I've got into College Court as well :biggrin:
HI all, I accepted an offer for mental health nursing 2 weeks ago, and I'm waiting to hear about an Occupational Health check and enrolment, I haven't heard anything yet. I have no idea how to enrol!
I've been wondering the same about occupational health and also DBS checking. I don't think we can enrol until September but I understood that the other things were to be done sooner. I emailed enquiries ages ago but only got an automated response.
Original post by Nikkipstaffsuni
I've been wondering the same about occupational health and also DBS checking. I don't think we can enrol until September but I understood that the other things were to be done sooner. I emailed enquiries ages ago but only got an automated response.

I keep telling myself that it's early days, and the applications haven't even closed yet, but I really want to get organised ASAP :biggrin:
Original post by Goobscribe
I keep telling myself that it's early days, and the applications haven't even closed yet, but I really want to get organised ASAP :biggrin:

I'm exactly the same 🤣 I've had student finance in place for more than a month and just want to arrange more things. I'm so excited, I just want to feel like I'm doing something.

I got your PM, I need to go and do some posts so that I'm allowed to reply 🤣
Hi, how do I apply for the college court accommodation? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the reslife portal.
Hi, how do I apply for the college court accommodation? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the reslife portal.

Yes your right the only options are leek road halls, leek road houses and Clarice cliff, I applied ages ago and managed to secure a place at college court. Maybe call reslife on +44 (0)1782 294221 or email them at [email protected] just to make sure, but by the looks of it there's a chance college court could possibly be full but I would check with reslife first to find out before believing my assumption, goodluck with your accomodation application ✌️
Yeah, I contacted them about it and college court is currently full. Would Clarice cliff court be a good alternative?
Yes, I put Clarice cliff as my second choice. If you compare the two then the only difference is Clarice cliff has a single bed instead of a small double bed like college court, other then that they are exactly the same in my opinion.
Yes, I put Clarice cliff as my second choice. If you compare the two then the only difference is Clarice cliff has a single bed instead of a small double bed like college court, other then that they are exactly the same in my opinion.

Ok, I'll put clarice as my first choice.
Ok, I'll put clarice as my first choice.

Goodluck ✌️
Hi I am an international applicant
I applied for a masters in Social Work at Staffordshire University January 2023 intake, I got a conditional offer asking me to submit my IELTS result after which I will be called for an interview. But after submitting the required document I am yet to get any information with regards to an interview date… I am really anxious because it’s been close to a month now and no email yet.
Hi!

Congratulations on your offer :smile:

I’m sorry you’re feeling anxious, I would suggest getting in touch with our Enquiries team and should be able to give you some information about your interview.
All their details are here: https://www.staffs.ac.uk/contact

Please let me know if I can help further though :smile:

^HB
Hi I am an international applicant
I applied for a masters in Social Work at Staffordshire University January 2023 intake, I got a conditional offer asking me to submit my IELTS result after which I will be called for an interview. But after submitting the required document I am yet to get any information with regards to an interview date… I am really anxious because it’s been close to a month now and no email yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending