The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Do you have any questions about studying Pharmacy? - Kingston University

Hello everyone,

Well done to everyone who got their A-Level results today, we hope everyone got the grades they wanted, if you didn't.. the Kingston University clearing line is open at 0800 0483 334 (or +44 20 8328 1149 if you are calling from outside the UK)

This thread is for anyone who has any questions about studying Pharmacy - as a 2nd year Pharmacy student, I'm happy to answer any questions you have!

Me personally, I started my journey through clearing, I first thought I wasn't able to get into Pharmacy but I found out about the 2 year foundation course that Kingston did, it ended up being 5 years anyway but the first year is split into 2. So far, I've enjoyed this course because of how interesting the subject is as a whole, I also enjoy working in the mock dispensary we have in the university. With the course itself, I've found the lecturers to be very helpful with any questions or concerns I've usually had and most of them are happy to respond to my email / have a quick meeting with me to discuss things!

Amit - Official Kingston Uni rep - Pharmacy Student
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending